A diverse cross-section of powHERful women making an impact, both locally and globally.
We are thrilled to invite you to join us for our Calgary PowHERlunch for female leaders on Friday, June 9th from 12:30-2 pm (doors open at noon) at CHARBAR in the Simmons Building, 618 Confluence Way WE, Calgary.
A PowHERlunch is our opportunity to encourage a maximum of 50 VIP’s from business, government, social impact and sport to connect for an afternoon of inspiration and purposeful networking.
The theme of our Calgary lunch is PowHERful Living Explored. Enjoy the energy and expertise in the room with quality conversation and connection.
Draft Itinerary – a work in progress:
Doors open, guests welcomed
12:30 pm Opening Remarks
12:40 pm Lunch is served
12:45-1 pm Celebrating PowHERful Women Making an Impact – 3-5 minutes each
Guest speakers discuss the concept of integrating lifestyle + leadership and what that looks like in their lives, including patience, persistence, and perseverance.
- Living | Connie DeSousa
- Learning | Kelly Falardeau
- Leading | Filomena May
1:00-1:15 pm Coffee/Tea Service
1:15-2 pm PowHERpods | Table-Talk Purposeful Networking – come prepared.
- Who are you in 1 minute.
- What it’s all about for you? What is the impact you are looking to make in 1 minute.
- What is one challenge or opportunity you are currently facing?
- What do you want to ASK the women around your table in 1 minute – input, ideas, feedback, etc.
- 30 seconds for each guest to respond to each ASK with an idea, solution, referral or recommendation.
2 pm Closing Remarks
2-3 pm Casual Connections & Cocktails (optional)
1. Connie DeSousa – Current Competitor on Top Chef Canada
2. Kelly Falardeau – Burn Survivor, Speaker & Best-Selling Author
3. Filomena May – Financial Advisor, Filo Financial Solutions & Calgary Luncheon Host
4. Charlene SanJenko – PowHERhouse Media Group
5. Cheryl Goodwin – Manager – Business Development, Empowered Logistics
6. Karen Jidge – A Dose Of Happiness, Mind Health & Happiness Researcher/Speaker/Author/Coach
7. Lee Malleau – m+a globalnomics, Disruptivist Do-Gooder with an obsession for best practices in community economic development and prosperity planning
8. Allison Grafton – President, Rockwood Custom Homes, Changing the face of an industry. Determined!
9. Cathy Gotfried – Head Babe – Babes in Bali tours – escorting wanderlusting women on travel adventures
10. Gordon Breault – Executive Director, Speakers Canada
11. Margo Purcell – President/Open To Possibilities Inc., exploring what’s possible then making it practical.
12. Shauna Frederick – Owner, Frederick OTG, I have a desire to help others achieve ultimate success and to reduce the stress that comes with accounting.
13. Erin Wilson – VP, Dynamic Funds, Behavioral Finance & Client Wellness
14. Zena Amundsen – Astra Financial, I am a Heart-Centered Woman trying to change the financial world.