Preparation for your next opportunity...
Clarity, confidence + progressive action for traction.
Women WE Celebrate is a national leader development and visibility program designed to provide emerging leaders with a proven system and framework to elevate their personal brand, increase visibility, and prepare them for their next opportunity with refined clarity and focus. Progressive action for traction.
Since October 2013, PowHERhouse has strategically moved hundreds of women forward - faster - using this program to yield tangible results and optimized impact.
Women WE Celebrate in action
... There's a lot of buzz about what women in leadership are capable of, and the PowHERhouse team is helping me to grow as a leader to reach many more people who will be involved in my business as future clients, investors, community partners, sponsors and so much more.
I am beyond grateful for the relationship I have and the support across multiple platforms that I am receiving ...
Since 2000, we have worked closely with hundreds of high-performing women and observed, coached, interviewed, mentored and networked with thousands. Throughout this process, we continually asked the question, "What do Canadian women need to move forward - faster - as strong leaders with influence and impact in business, community and life?"
- In order to understand how to propel women forward, we must understand what has held them back.
- To move women forward - faster - it is important to gain wisdom from those who have walked before us, providing relevant best practices, personal excellence habits, and proven leadership strategies.
- To yield the greatest impact, we must ensure the conversation moves forward rather than spinning in-place. Consistent, coordinated effort with a focus on progressive action for traction.
- We created a simple success system and framework to move women from A to B, a tangible tool called THE POWHERHOUSE PLAYBOOK. It works powHERfully!
Women WE Celebrate is a 6-module blended learning opportunity that progressively moves a woman forward with refined clarity, focus and strategic action. Brand-building and visibility benefits follow the program for one full year.
This innovative and customized leader development program has been developed with the fullest of schedules in mind. 2-2.5 hours per week over six weeks to experience full benefits. It can be offered in a combination of ways that best-suit your emerging leaders and typically includes:
- In-house intensive, a live kick-off to launch cohort connection and learning
- Blended learning, support and accountability online with weekly in-class conversations
- Optional one-on-one performance coaching for specific projects, needs or initiatives
- Completion of THE POWHERHOUSE PLAYBOOK to guide consistent action over the next 12 months
- Creation of online profile to develop clarity and and increase visibility over the next 12 months
WHO AM I?
MODULE 1 + 2
I am ready to find clarity around who I am as a leader, what this is all about for me, and the epic potential of my work in the world.
WHAT AM I READY FOR?
MODULE 3 & 4
I am ready focus on the priorities needed to access the opportunities and connections to move forward, building my brand and visibility as a leader.
MODULE 5 + 6
I am ready to create a gameplan, key messages + momentum, consistent progressive action for action.
Women WE Celebrate Benefits:
Once you complete the program, your visibility campaign begins! Here's what you'll enjoy for one full year from the start date of your program:
- Online profile - current-time snapshot of who you are as a leader, what you are up to and what to be known for
- Magazine directory - profiled and positioned alongside other incredible Canadian leaders for positive brand-building
- Women WE Celebrate event pricing, special offers, referrals and invitations
- Women WE Celebrate private FB Group - sounding board, accountability, connection
- Program participants will be invited to return to WWC for a 'Refresher' Program after one year at a special alumni price
Our PowHERhouse reach:
- An engaged community of 3,000+ women
- 5,000+ readers per issue
- Facebook 2,903+ likes
- Twitter 2,942 followers
- Linked in 2,680 connections
- You Tube 60.6K views
- 2018/19 Events schedule is now available. We project 70,000+ potential LIVE connections with women at women's shows, speaking engagements, webinars and events over the next year.
At this time, our Women WE Celebrate is available to corporate groups and academic partners. If you would like to connect with Charlene to discuss further, please let us know. If you are an individual woman interested to join us online in 2019, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retired Politician, Jazz Singer & Personal Leadership Specialist
Real women inspiring other women to be strong, luminous and resilient creatures they are.
“That is what being part of PowHERhouse is all about. It is creating a community… a network… a “tour de force” that reminds each one of us that together, we have the power to lead our lives with courage, grace, and positive energy.”
Core Story Specialist
We know that it takes a village to raise a child, but we often neglect to remember that it takes community to grow a leader.
“I’ve been preparing to share TinaOLife with the world for a good year now and the truth is, it’s been brewing for the last three to five. When I stumbled into the PowHERhouse community and speaker series, it was as if someone switched on the spotlight and said “Yes Tina, yes you can!” and because they said so, I did. That’s PowHERhouse women. That’s Charlene SanJenko. At the very core of what powHERhouse is, lays a lioness, a symbol of your greatness, a mother of our tribe, and she’s just waiting for you to claim the powHER she knows is inside you. Thank you Charlene. You’ve created a safe place for women to roar.”
PowHERhouse has been a catalyst for many tangible and intangible yet priceless opportunities for creating real momentum in my world!
“My involvement in becoming a PowHERhouse WWC and speaking at the PowHERtalks has been an incredible experience both professionally and personally. I have expanded my network and directly connected with over a 100 dynamic and powHERful women. It has opened up new client engagements, new speaking and writing opportunities and some amazing new friendships!”