Women WE Celebrate | The Heart of PowHERhouse
Start with our PowHERful Collective of Canadian Women.
Our Women WE Celebrate Partnership Program has been carefully crafted and thoughtfully created by women, about women, and for women.
We are leaders in business, government and the community, innovators, speakers, authors, athletes, change agents, artists and online media personalities.
Together, we are the heart of PowHERhouse Media Group.
We pride ourselves in our ability to bring together a unique cross-section of high-calibre female leaders who lead across multiple sectors.
Their commonality lies in their readiness to take action and work together differently to build strong women who lead.
WHY is this important?
- We believe now more than ever before, there is a need for well-coordinated and well-communicated collective action.
- As an independent media platform, PowHERhouse has the ability to mobilize Canadian women like never before.
- We invite YOU to join us! This year we are partnering with 400 of Canada’s most powHERful women to accelerate their impact by building their brand, leveraging their reach and supporting their mission whole-heartedly.
The ability to easily connect online and at our live events to share inspiration, learning, best practices, referrals, insights and ideas is truly what makes this 'heart' beat so powHERfully!
What impact looks like:
- We have the opportunity to change the face of women’s media and the impact it can make;
- We respectfully invite Aboriginal women and Indigenous leaders to this important conversation and welcome them into this social impact movement;
- We help female entrepreneurs expand their reach, increase their access to capital and grow their businesses;
- We work diligently to develop female leaders as much-needed decision-makers: in upper-level management, on company boards, in the C-suite; and leading our communities in sport, business, the arts, and government.
Within 7 years, to catalyze and coordinate collective action for impact by growing a collaborative community of 10,000+ powerful, like-minded women to take on substantial social impact initiatives (alongside a media reach of 100,000+) which may include innovative property development focused on co-ownership and micro-housing for women and girls, crowd-funding marketing and referrals, continued growth of our media & production platform, and of course, advocacy work.
Become a Women WE Celebrate partnership and you will receive access to:
- A collective of professional women who are committed to collective achievement, uniting networks, broadening our influence and accelerating our success. We will help you to maximize the PowHERhouse media platform.
- A PowHERhouse Portrait Digital Profile within our online directory to promote your brand and connect you to our network and media channels.
- An Annual Focus in our PowHERhouse Quarterly magazine with an audience of 5,000+, PLUS the opportunity to submit one article per year.
- Exclusive Access to PowHERtalks our National lifestyle and leadership Speaker series which features only Women WE Celebrate partners; experienced live and on YouTube.
- The opportunity to be featured on PowHER TV to a potential audience of 700,000+ viewers and 22,000+ followers.
- First-in-Line Access with VIP Pricing for the Learning Lab: Canada’s first all-female Community of Practice offered by some of Canada’s top thinkers, innovators and business leaders.
- An annual special event ticket for you or a guest.
- An opportunity to make a difference. $100 of your partnership investment will be donated directly to improving the lives of Aboriginal girls and young women in BC’s foster care system through Canadian Women Care (CWC). Charitable tax receipt provided.
PowHERhouse Media Group's reach includes:
- A community of 2,500+ women
- 5,000+ readers per issue
- Ever-growing social media presence:
- We are currently in talks with several prominent Canadian female magazine publishers about the importance of collaborating and building our collective reach.
- Our pilot season of PowHER TV was distributed across Vancouver Island, the Lower Mainland, Calgary and Edmonton, airing of 20+x weekly with a viewership exceeding 700,000 viewers and an online audience of 22,000+ followers.
Connect with us to learn more about becoming a Woman We Celebrate partner and receive: Top 3 Excellence Habits of 21 Highly Impactful Canadian Women.
Charlene SanJenko, Founder + CEO of PowHERhouse Media Group, has worked intimately with thousands of women over the past 16+ years to understand what they need to fully integrate excellence and fulfillment in all areas of their lives.
Jake Hassel-Gren is our Chief Learning Officer and has 20+ years experience designing and delivering transformational learning and performance programs for large corporations and individual entrepreneurs. Jake is the Founder of the LEAP Learning Lab – now the exclusive Learning Partner for PowHERhouse Media Group.