PowHERhouse returns to Saskatoon February 6-8, 2019
THE LEADER PATH
Are you READY to scale your growth, impact + influence in 2019?
Join us for 2 Days of Immersive Growth & Impact to supercharge your path and purpose as a powHERful Canadian leader.
Spots are being confirmed quickly! RSVP list below.
Wednesday, February 6 PowHERlunch Venue: Michelangelo B, top of the stairs on the conference level
Delta by Marriott Saskatoon Downtown 405 20th St E
(formerly known as the Radisson Hotel Saskatoon)
Friday, February 8 PowHERhouse Leader Development Workshop: Edwards Executive Education, 256 3 Ave S
PowHERlunch Saskatoon | THE LEADER PATH
Wednesday, February 6, 12:30-2:30 pm, doors open at noon
Michelangelo B Room, Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, 405 20th St E
Limited to 120 guests | RSVP LIST BELOW
A refreshing approach to the conversation about women in leadership with an intentional focus and integration of a diverse cross-section of women leaders from all sectors - corporate, entrepreneurship, academia, healthcare, energy + resources, agriculture, sport, public sector + politics.
We are pleased to announce our PowHERlunch guest speakers:
- KARI HARVEY | COO, Innovation Saskatchewan
- CHRISTINE HRUDKA | Chair, Canadian Pharmacists Association
- MIRIAM JOHNSON | Marketing Director, Saskatchewan Roughriders
- VERONIQUE LOEWEN | Manager, Communications, Orano Canada
The World Economic Forum’s latest Gender Gap Report predicted it will take 217 years to close the gender gap at the current rate of progress.
‘For the last four years, companies have reported that they are highly committed to gender diversity. But that commitment has not translated into meaningful progress. The proportion of women at every level in corporate America has hardly changed. Progress isn’t just slow. It’s stalled.’*
WE are the leaders we’ve been waiting for.
THE LEADER PATH: How do we move from where we are to where we want to be as individual leaders? What can we learn from others on the path?
How do we move more women leaders forward on the collective path of leadership to ensure women are mobilized into key leadership positions across Canada. As we do so, we will find solutions to the most prominent challenges facing Canada women and their families.
“I’ve been to a lot of networking events, but nothing like this one. It was mind blowing ~ truly, the way the women showed up for each other, especially in the POD afterwards. PowHERhouse is an important group for me now; I’ve found my community of women." - Tanis
"I am still thinking about it [Regina event] and following up on new connections that I made because of the lunch and reception. I feel you have created a refreshing approach to this conversation about women in leadership; I especially appreciate the focus and integration on women leaders from all sectors - corporate, entrepreneurship, public sector, politics." - Linda
+McKinsey & Company’s 2018 Women in the Workplace
Leader Development Workshop
Friday, February 8, 9 am to 12 Noon
Edwards Executive Education, 256 3 Ave S
Our WOMEN BUILT2SCALE workshop is a fast-paced leader learning opportunity. Limited to 20 participants.
BE seen, known, heard and valued. Enjoy a leader development morning with other high-performing female leaders to explore:
- The importance of building your position of influence as a woman leader and why.
- Focus, filters and low-hanging fruit for optimal fulfillment and performance with ease.
- How do you want to be known in the world? What is the impact you are looking to make?
Hour 1 | Clarity: What are you ready for in 2019, and how do you get there?
Hour 2 | Commitment: What are you deeply committed to and ready for next?
Hour 3 | Confident Communication: What do you need to move forward at this time?
Each participate receives a copy of The Powerhouse Playbook which guides our process.
The workshop includes a built-in 60-minute virtual group follow-up + accountability session. Any workshop participant interested to join the PowHERhouse Women WE Celebrate program receives a discount on her registration.
PowHERhouse has spent nearly two decades building an effective online media platform, inclusive of a solid distribution base, a live event series and reputable network and we want to use it to move you and your team forward.
Building a stronger nation, one powHERful woman at a time. Let's take action with the leaders in your community!
2. Dennyse Harris | PowHERhouse Events + Experiences Orchestrator, Partner Relations
3. Kari Harvey | COO, Innovation Saskatchewan - PowHERlunch Guest Speaker
4. Christine Hrudka | Chair, Canadian Pharmacists Association - PowHERlunch Guest Speaker
5. Miriam Johnson | Marketing Director, Saskatchewan Roughriders - PowHERlunch Guest Speaker
6. Veronique Loewen | Manager of Communications, ORANO Canada - PowHERlunch Guest Speaker
7. Shawna Enns | Levene Graduate School of Business (MBA Student) - I've just returned from researching entrepreneurship in the Caribbean as a QEScholar. I'm an enthusiast for education, sustainable development and social change.
8. Cate Basic | Strategic Initiatives and Project Officer/University of Saskatchewan - To get ahead of the curve, I do what others won't.
9. Tracy Muggli | Saskatchewan Health Authority
10. Anne Gent | Sr. Environmental Scientist/Cameco [MB table guest]
11. Linda Allen-Hardisty | Chair, The Executive Committee TEC Canada | PowHERlunch Table Champion
Linda is a vibrant voice in the business world by blending her grounding in organizational development with a practical approach to growing successful businesses.
12. Robin Koroluk | Scotia Wealth Management [LAH table guest]
13. Laurie Menzies | Scotia Wealth Management [LAH table guest]
14. DNay Stockbrugger | Scotia Wealth Management [LAH table guest]
15. Jacquie Berg | St Thomas Moore College, University of Saskatchewan [LAH table guest]
16. Carrie Church | Windmill Microlending, National Director Operations [LAH table guest]
17. Kim Bracken | Federated Co-operatives, Leadership Development Manager [LAH table guest]
18. Shauna Wilkinso. Federated Co-operatives, AVP, Talent Management [LAH table guest]
19. Kennedy Pocock | CIBC Corporate Table
20. Heather Williams | CIBC Corporate Table
21. Elizabeth Doell | CIBC Corporate Table
22. Aron McIntyre | CIBC Corporate Table
23. Nicole Thebeau | CIBC Corporate Table
24. Treena Ballantyne | CIBC Corporate Table
25. Bev Matthies-Weins | CIBC Corporate Table
26. Michelle Rowlette | CIBC Corporate Table
27. Marianne Bell | PowHERlunch Table Champion - USask Information Systems Manager Independent John Maxwell Coach, Trainer, Speaker & Project Management Consultant
Marianne prepares people, process and technology for growth and transformation. She believes dreams are achievable goals that are realized when navigating a strategic and purposeful journey. Marianne is passionate about inspiring people to chase their dreams and helping them believe in their potential to achieve personal, professional or organizational growth and effectiveness.
In addition to enabling the strategic growth of Saskatchewan’s Medical School, Marianne is a certified John Maxwell coach, trainer, speaker and project management professional focused on empowering and equipping the next generation leader with a growth mindset and ideal skill set employers and business demands.
28. Lynn Gow - OCM Specialist [MB table guest]
29. Amanda Soulodre | Saskatoon HOME magazine - Curious and Passionate Magazine Publisher
30. Prabha Mitchell | WESK, CEO
31. Sarah Cameron | City of Saskatoon, Chief Human Resources Officer
32. Zsuzsa Papp | Mitacs, Business Development Director providing talent and funding resources
33. Tiffany Wolf [CC table guest]
34. Janci Templeman [CC table guest]
35. Cierra Giesbrecht [CC table guest]
36. Stephanie Clovechok | Vice President & Director of Destination Innovation, Tourism Saskatoon [tbc]
37. Ideas Inc. - name to come [CC table guest]
38. Christina Carlson | Queen City Collective - PowHERlunch Table Champion - further details and guest names to come
39. Laura Lalonde | Supply Chain Systems Analyst, Empowering Women Leaders, Edwards Executive Education
40. Marcy Dmytrow | Team Leader, Empowering Women Leaders, Edwards Executive Education
41. Maggie Sinclair | Conexus Corporate Table, Senior VP, Conexus Business Solutions
42. Terri Peterson | Area Manager, Conexus Business Solutions [Conexus table]
43. Aaron Norum | Small Business Advisor, Conexus [Conexus table]
44. Lindsey Berscheid | [Conexus table]
45. Jane Button | RVP- SmallBusiness, Conexus [Conexus table]
46. Darla Lindbjerg | Greater Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce, President & CEO [Conexus table]
47. Peggie Koenig | INTELL Executive Search International, President [Conexus table]
48. Kimberly Maber | Brunsdon Junor Johnson Appraisals, Valuation Consultant [Conexus table]
Kelly is the Owner and Engagement Consultant at Beyond Connections Consulting. She is a CHANGE AGENT, passionate about transformational improvement. She is an advocate for employee engagement, valuing that greater success and innovation is attained when we empower individuals' whole selves. She inspires others to be passionate about what they do each day, recognizing their untapped potential as leaders both personally and professionally.
50. Kara Johnston | Alberta Innovates [Beyond Connections Consulting table guest]
51. Jennifer May | Saskatchewan Lung Association [Beyond Connections Consulting table guest]
52. Stephanie McKay | Remai Modern [Beyond Connections Consulting table guest]
53. Shelley Adrian-Taylor | University of Regina [Beyond Connections Consulting table guest]
54. Candace Odishaw | The Dufresne Group [Beyond Connections Consulting table guest]
55. Lana Sculer-Feist | Federated Co-Operatives Limited [Beyond Connections Consulting table guest]
56. Amanda Perrot | Grounded Goodness [Beyond Connections Consulting table guest]
57. Karen Chovan | Enviro Integration Strategies - PowHERlunch Table Champion
Karen is the Principal of Enviro Integration Strategies, and Shift2Lean Inc., and a Managing Director for Canadian Mining Sustainability. Karen is a strategic, systems thinker and change agent who believes the greatest value can only be derived through common goals, healthy engagement, and collaboration to reduce wasteful practices. With 20 years in the mining sector, Karen engages teams for the purposes of improving project and operational performance by facilitating trust and alignment, thinking differently, and working collaboratively amongst multiple stakeholders.
58. Serena Dallas | Outrageous HappYness, Life Coach & Speaker, Make today ridiculously amazing - you deserve the best! [KC table guest]
59. Toyin Onayemi | Geoscientist EIT [KC table guest]
60. Tamara Bowman | Creative Director & Queen B of Metric Design Centre, Designing the world around you [KC table guest]
61. Donna-Lynn Beneteau | University of Saskatchewan Engineering, Departmental Assistant Mining [KC table guest]
62. Carla Gradin | Powerful People Science [KC table guest]
63. Lola Paposi | Financial Analyst, Engcomp Stay Curious [KC table guest]
65. Jill Salamon | Director of Resources, Edwards School of Business [corporate table]
66. Noreen Mahoney | Associate Dean, Students & Degree Programs, Edwards School of Business [corporate table]
67. Christina Dolan | Director, Undergraduate & Certificate Programs, Edwards School of Business [corporate table]
68. Rae Oleksyn | Development Officer, Edwards School of Business [corporate table]
69. Courtney Schroeder | Manager of the MBA & MSc Programs, Edwards School of Business [corporate table]
70. Sharon Evans | Executive Assistant to the Dean, Edwards School of Business [corporate table]
71. Vicky Parohl | Undergraduate Academic Coordinator & Programs Advisor, Edwards School of Business [corporate table]
72. Erica Carleton | Assistant Professor, Edwards School of Business [corporate table]
73. Britney Graf | Media Professional, Marketing professional looking to connect with like-minded individuals
74. Lacey Crocker | LB Distillers, Chief Operating Officer, Turning ideas into action [MB table guest]
75. Samantha Rumberger | Account Coordinator, Harris Greenaway Communications, Corporate Table
76. Jolene Bates-Chomyn | Associate Client Executive, Marsh Canada Limited [HG table guest]
77. Kari Derkachenko | Senior Investment Advisor, Wellington-Altus Private Wealth [HG table guest]
78. Terri Harris | Partner and VP of Harris Greenaway Communications [HG table]
79. Anna Burton | Remai Modern [HG table]
80. Lindsay Brumwell | Government Relations Manager, Federated Co-operatives Limited [HG table guest]
81. Brianna Dellezay | President, Saskatchewan Association for Applied Behaviour Analysis
82. Sherry Buckler | CEO of the Victoria Hospital Foundation
83. Annette Bester | Partner, National Leader Credit Unions, MNP LLP, Passionate about business and a strong desire to help women succeed in leadership and grow and mentor others!
84. Nadine Wightman | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
85. Rebecca Ottmann | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
86. Dawn Watson | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
87. Lauren Seymour | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
88. Brecklin Strilaeff | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
89. Kim Dutchak | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
90. Megan Heidt | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
91. Jennifer Boyle | University of Saskatchewan, Director of College Communications
92. Kellie Garrett | CEO, Kellie Garrett Enterprises, Speaker, executive coach, Board director, consultant on internal culture/business strategy
93. Stephanie Hughes | DCG Philanthropic Services Inc., Energetic connector, fuelled by creativity, concrete results, and frequent rock star kicks
94. Rose Ann Iron | Social Development Coordinator, Empowering Women Leader’s program participants, Edwards Executive Education
95. Nicole Powlowski | Senior Manager, Finance and Controlling, Empowering Women Leader’s program participants, Edwards Executive Education
96. Tobi Warnock | Finance and Administration Manager, Empowering Women Leader’s program participants, Edwards Executive Education
97. Lauren Hlady | Manager, HR and Communications, Empowering Women Leader’s program participants, Edwards Executive Education
98. Kaeley Kindrachuk | Crops Extension Specialist, Empowering Women Leader’s program participants, Edwards Executive Education
99. Tanya Tootoosis | Cage Manager, Empowering Women Leader’s program participants, Edwards Executive Education
100. Jessica Hemauer | Assistant Controller, Empowering Women Leader’s program participants, Edwards Executive Education
101. Tanya Heisler | PBU Design Systems Coordinator and Capital Drafting Supervisor, Empowering Women Leader’s program participants, Edwards Executive Education
102. Laurisa Ukrainec | Travel Lodge Saskatoon, Manager of Outlets [MB table guest]
103. Jody Tyson | Federated Coop, IT Control and Governance Manager [MB table guest]
104. Vicki McDougall | Municipal or Provincial Politician or Public Sector Employee
105. Marla Sluzalo | Sales Associate/ICR Commercial Real Estate
106. Pam Naicker | Naicker Consulting [MB table guest]
107. Madyson Bellrose | Madyson's Designs, Young Female Entrepreneur [MB table guest]
108. Deandra Bailey | LB Distillers, Director of Mischief
109. Breanne Chaben | LB Distillers, Employee Referee
110. Maeghan Dubois | K+S Potash Canada, Manager, Communications & Corporate Affairs
111. Erin Kindrachuk | K+S Potash Canada, Human Resource Advisor
112. Janet Uchacz-Hart | Saskatoon Industry Education Council, I am an innovator invested in working with youth, creating opportunities to help young people find their career pathway
113. Michelle Hardy | Saskatoon Industry Education Council
114. Shana Stewart | Saskatoon Industry Education Council, Finance & Office Manager
115. Nicole Norton Scott | CPHR Saskatchewan, Executive Director
116. Jade Gulash | KPMG, Senior Marketing Manager
117. Monique Neigum | KPMG, Manager
118. Kristin Schulkowsky | Bridges Health, Senior Business Development Consultant
119. Bobbi Spicer | Program Coordinator, Edwards Executive Education
120. Megan Orr | Program Coordinator, Edwards Executive Education
121. Rylee Miller | Program Coordinator, Edwards Executive Education
122. Laurie Mitchell | Program Coordinator, Edwards Executive Education
123. Rhonda Laing | Director, Policy, Planning and External Relations, Western Economic Diversification Canada / Government of Canada
124. Ashley Drozda | Manager, Edwards Executive Education
125. Molly Doucette | Program Coordinator, Edwards Executive Education
126. Joelle Walker | Director of Public Affairs, Canadian Pharmacists Association
Edwards Executive Education - PowHERlunch Event Partner
“Edwards Executive Education has a reputation for building leadership capacity in the province of Saskatchewan,” said Ashley Drozda, Manager, Edwards Executive Education. “The PowHERhouse luncheon is an expansion of our commitment to delivering high quality, relevant and impactful options to empower female leaders to reach their leadership capacity.”
Women’s initiatives offered by Edwards Executive Education currently include SPEAK! Canada, the Betty-Ann Heggie Womentorship program, Empowering Women Leaders, the Women of Influence Breakfast Presentation and the Lunafest International Film Festival.