September 25-27, 2019, hosted at EVRAZ Place in REGINA.
Three Consecutive Days of Immersive Growth & Impact to Supercharge Your Path, Purpose & Performance as a Canadian Leader.
PowHERhouse Women’s Leadership Accelerator is pleased to announce the WOMEN BUILT2SCALE Leadership Accelerator, an opportunity for Indigenous and non-Indigenous leaders to engage in a disruptive dialogue on creative, meaningful and significant growth for women's leadership in Canada by 2025.
This three-day event is a curated collection of events, workshops and targeted conversations.
The Accelerator will convene primarily female leaders from across Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and Manitoba as well as decision-makers from all sectors including corporate, government and community development. The aim is to harness diverse insights and gather recommendations to be incorporated into a national women's leadership mobilization plan.
Participants are welcome to attend one, two or all three event days.
• PowHERlunch & Afternoon Growth Workshops. (Wednesday, September 25)
The Western Canada Leadership Accelerator kicks off with our ever-popular PowHERlunch, convening a diverse cross-section of impactful leaders for intentional + interactive conversations, inspirational learning and growth.
Featuring: Sabeen Ahmad, Brand Storyteller, Regina Exhibition Association Limited
Kathryn Pollack, Assistant Deputy Minister, Ministry of Energy and Resources, SK
Heather Abbey, Cofounder, Indig Inc.
Ben Smith, Author, #MenWhoMobilize Champion
Wendy Turner-Larsen, Executive/Leadership Brain Coach
Growth Workshops follow the PowHERlunch and focus on insights, inspiration and implementable tips, tools, strategies and solutions for individual leader growth.
• Plenary sessions where guest and keynote speakers will explore a proactive process for the collective mobilization for Canadian women leaders. (Thursday, September 26, 2019)
Session topics include The Winning Model, The Leader Path, The Whole Team, and The Legacy We Leave. Participants will discuss specific mobilization topics between presentations and share their perspectives on the ideas presented.
Keynote speakers include: Pam Klein, President at Phoenix Group, Miriam Johnson, Director of Marketing for the Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club, Tom Watson, Business Leader, Author & Founder of Your Better Life, and Mark Marsolais-Nahwegahbow, Indigenous Social Impact Entrepreneur and Founder of Birch Bark Coffee.
• The Legs of Our Legacy Breakfast & Panel Discussion (Friday, September 27, 2019)
Join us for a morning of inspiration, wisdom, interactive discussion and a memorable closing circle as we convene local leaders and young leaders. Each day we have the opportunity to positively influence others. One can never underestimate the impact of an action or word, our time or attention, spent nurturing those around us and those who come behind us.
Featuring: Charlene SanJenko, Founder + CEO of PowHERhouse, HOST
Victoria Gagné, Business Development Specialist at Clarence Campeau Development Fund
Yaya Wang, Human Resource Manager, Canada for CLAAS of America
Candyce Fiessel, Founder of My Life Planner, and Director of Operations & Partner, The Style Academy
PowHERhouse is collectively aligned with the goals of the Federal Government as outlined in the 2018 Budget's Gender Results Framework, specifically Sustainable Development Goal #5: Ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making in political, economic and public life.
Joining us for the Western Canada Leadership Accelerator:
1. Charlene SanJenko, PowHERhouse Team
2. Dennyse Harris, PowHERhouse Team
3. Dana Caple, PowHERhouse Team
4. Wendi Rottluff, PowHERhouse Team
5. Ticia Lee, PowHERhouse Team
6. Marianne Bell, PowHERhouse Team
7. Jasmine Kernaleguen, PowHERhouse Team
8. Sharon Marshall, PowHERhouse Team, SPEAKER DAY 1
9. Lisa Peters, TV Host and Community Producer of Talk of The Town at Access Communications, Eye Inspire Events
10. Sabeen Ahmad, Brand Storyteller, Regina Exhibition Association MC DAY 1
11. Kathryn Pollack, Assistant Deputy Minister, Ministry of Energy and Resources, SK SPEAKER DAY 1
12. Heather Abbey, Cofounder of Indig Inc SPEAKER DAY 1
13. Ben Smith, #MenWhoMobilize Champion SPEAKER DAY 1
14. Wendy Turner-Larsen, INTERSECT Turner Larsen Consulting SPEAKER DAY 1
15. Kelly Beattie, Beyond Connections Consulting SPEAKER DAY 1
16. Hon. Tina Beaudry-Mellor, Minister of Advanced Education, Minister Responsible for Status of Women, SK SPEAKER DAY 1
17. Brittany Melnyck, VP of Product at NC Smart Call SPEAKER DAY 1
18. Katrina German, katrinagerman.com SPEAKER DAY 1
19. Kristy Ehman, Founder and CEO, Hyon Software Inc. SPEAKER DAY 1
20. Tina Overbury, TinaOLife SPEAKER DAY 1
21. Christina Benty, Strategic Leadership Solutions SPEAKER DAY 1
22. Candyce Fiessel, MyLife Planner, The Style Academy SPEAKER DAY 1&3
23. Pam Klein, President of the Phoenix Group SPEAKER DAY 2
24. Miriam Johnson, Director of Marketing for the Saskatchewan Roughriders SPEAKER DAY 2
25. Tom Watson, Business Leader, Author, Founder of Your Better Life SPEAKER DAY 2
26. Tom Watson Guest Reception & DAY 2
27. Mark Marsolais-Nahwegahbow, Founder of Birch Bark Coffee SPEAKER DAY 2
27. Mark Marsolais-Nahwegahbow Guest Reception & DAY 2
29. Linda Allen-Hardisty, Allen Hardisty Consulting MC DAY 2
30. Victoria Gagné, Business Development Specialist, Clarence Campeau Development Fund SPEAKER DAY 3
31. Yaya Wang, Human Resource Manager, Canada for CLASS of America SPEAKER DAY 3
32. Tina Svedahl, Harvard Developments Inc. 3-DAY VIP
33. Lisa Swallow, Physical Therapist/ ARC Orthopaedic and Sports Rehab Reception & DAY 2
34. Kristen Hallberg, Women United Sponsor, Manager, Product Development 3-DAY VIP
35. Erin Folk, Folk Consulting Inc. 3-DAY VIP
36. Cathy Glasser, Glasser Safety Services 3-DAY VIP
37. Arla Cameron, Internal Trade Representative, Government of Saskatchewan 3-DAY VIP
38. Wendy Ward, EA to Hon. Tina Beaudry-Mellor 3-DAY VIP
39. Mari Petroski, Ministry of Advanced Education DAY 1
40. Amy Oliver, Sr Strategy Lead, Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub DAY 1 & Reception
41. Erin Campbell Howard, Principal, Erin Campbell Howell Consulting DAY 1
42. Leah Clement, Director of Primary Health Care, Sask Health Authority DAY 3
43. Sheri Melnick, Sheri Melnick Consulting DAY 1 & Reception
44. Charlotte Beaujot, Broker/Owner/Realtor, Eve Realty Inc. DAY 2
45. Jade Moore, Associate Broker/Owner/Realtor, Eve Realty Inc. DAY 2
46. Meghan Campbell, P3Architecture Partnership 3-DAY VIP
47. Tamara Baer, Canada Revenue Agency 3-DAY VIP
48. Mary-Lou Saccary, Canada Revenue Agency #2 3-DAY VIP
49. Roberta Tetreault, Canada Revenue Agency VIP 3-DAY VIP
50. Karen Ruecker, Canada Revenue Agency VIP 3-DAY VIP
51. University of Regina VIP Guest #1 3-DAY VIP
52. Kari Harvey (tbc), Innovation Saskatchewan DAY 1
53. Innovation Saskatchewan Guest DAY 1
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ACCELERATOR AND OUR SPEAKERS AND SPONSORS
Local leaders, Pam Klein and Miriam Johnson, recently met with Barb McGrath of Above the Fold for a conversation about leadership and our upcoming Western Canada Leadership Accelerator, September 25-27, 2019. These two amazing PowHERhouses, Pam and Miriam, will co-deliver…
PowHERhouse is pleased to welcome back P3Architecture Partnership (P3A) as a Western Canada Leadership Accelerator Partner! P3Architecture Partnership (P3A) is an architectural firm with deep roots in Saskatchewan. Since their beginning 65 years ago P3A has been committed to innovative,…
September’s Leadership Accelerator in Regina promises – a deep-dive experience – deep meaning, deep learning, deep connection – with an intriguing and fast-moving itinerary that goes well beyond the ‘typical‘ conference experience to tap into what might be possible as we…
Interested to Attend? Join us for our a special summer kick-off PowHERlunch, featuring our SPEAK! Canada presentation celebration for ten local female leaders, combined with high-calibre networking, relevant leadership development, and inspiration to move you forward with action! Only 50…
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
MAY 16 WEBINAR | Leadership Accelerator Keynote Speakers On Thursday, May 16 @ 3 pm Pacific, we will engage in a conversation with keynote guest speakers: Pam Klein, President at Phoenix Group, Miriam Johnson, Director of Marketing for the Saskatchewan Roughriders Football…