Join us at Hycroft for a pre-summer kick-off celebration, high-calibre networking, relevant leadership development, and inspiration to move you forward with action!
Friday, June 15 - 12:30-2:30 pm, doors open at NOON | outdoor garden, weather permitting
PowHERhouse convenes a dynamic cross-section of powHERful women for a specific purpose: We build strong women who lead, encouraging them to scale their growth, impact and influence as Canadian leaders. We encourage women to step-up their leadership game in business, community and life, but do we spend enough time exploring the HOW?
- Our 2018 events theme is On the Brink of Greatness. Each PowHERlunch profiles positive, relatable local roles models who demonstrate what is possible and share leadership takeaways that can be implemented immediately.
- Our June 15th PowHERlunch will feature a facilitated PowHERpanel focused on ‘Action4Traction’.
- We will ask each guest as they register to come with one very specific item or area in which you are ready to move forward in their business/life/leadership role. We'll explore a few exercises immediately following our speakers' opening remarks. Our goal is that our guests walk away with key take-away leadership actions, forward momentum tools and implementable ideas #Action4Traction over and above the inspiration we are certain you will also receive!
- The lunch includes 'Tabletalks', mini-masterminds where you can deep-dive with other participants and discuss your own situation and what you need to move forward.
- Each participant will walk away with a tool called the PowHERhouse Playbook that will encourage follow-up and forward momentum as well as setting an accountability goal with someone you meet at the lunch. View the Playbook here.
What sets a PowHERhouse women's events apart from the myriad of invitations and scheduling requests you receive?
- Our guests hear about our events through intentional invitations, strategic referrals and personal introductions. We pride ourselves on the quality and calibre of the women we surround ourselves with.
- Speakers and panelists share not only their personal stories and lessons learned but also real, relevant tips, tools, strategies and best practices that you can implement immediately. They role model what is possible and inspire others to be EPIC!
- Each event experience is completely mindful of your time and energy, running efficiently and effectively and leaving you wanting more. With new connections from a unique cross-section of leaders from business, sport, the arts and community leadership and multiple perspectives which create an energy that leaves you buzzing, open to opportunity and READY.
We anticipate the majority of our lunch happening outdoors, weather permitting. We will update this page with further event details as they are confirmed.
PowHERhouse Media is a national social impact media organization that provides voice and visibility for women, offering an inspirational message for what is possible. powHERhouse.com