Join us for our SPEAK! Canada finale, a presentation celebration for eight local female leaders, high-calibre networking, relevant leadership development, and inspiration to move you forward with action!
Monday, June 11 - 7:30-9 pm | LB Distillers, 814 - 47th Street East, Saskatoon
On June 11, we will recognize and celebrate eight local female leaders who have found their voice and taken one step further as leaders in their business, organization and community through our leadership development program in partnership with Edwards Executive Learning. In 2018/19, our overarching PowHERhouse Media theme is WOMENBUILT2SCALE. Through our publications, partnerships, well-curated online content, and live events, we help women amplify their growth, influence, and impact, starting with recognizing themselves as the leaders they were born to be! SPEAK! Canada plays a critical role in this mission.
SPEAK! Canada is a national program designed to provide professional women with a proven process and platform, encouraging them to speak clearly, concisely, and confidently to move as leaders with impact. We work closely with female executives, entrepreneurs ready to grow, emerging leaders and change-makers who are ready to make an impact in the world and SPEAK about it!
What are we celebrating on June 11th?
- Through the SPEAK! Canada program, women walk through a process that encourages them to share their story, the impact they want to make in the world, and clarify their ASK; what they need to move forward as leaders.
- Women have something to say, and they're ready to be heard. SPEAK! Canada helps to make it a priority and provides a simple yet effective framework.
- As they share their story and lessons learned, these role model and local leaders demonstrate what is possible and inspire hope in others.
- Concise, focused messages delivered with energy, confidence and authenticity yield the most impact. These women are preparing for their presentations and their next opportunities!
- Most importantly, as a woman publicly declares who she is as a leader and what she is deeply committed to, she begins to recognize herself as the capable leader she is, ready to take the next action steps. Media is a powHERful mirror.
What sets a PowHERhouse women's events apart from the myriad of invitations and scheduling requests you receive?
- Our guests hear about our events through intentional invitations, strategic referrals and personal introductions. We pride ourselves on the quality and calibre of the women we surround ourselves with.
- Speakers share not only their personal stories and lessons learned but also real, relevant tips, tools, strategies and best practices that you can implement immediately.
- Each event experience is completely mindful of your time and energy, running efficiently and effectively and leaving you wanting more. With new connections from a unique cross-section of leaders from business, sport, the arts and community leadership and multiple perspectives which create an energy that leaves you buzzing, open to opportunity and READY.