Join us for our a special summer kick-off PowHERlunch, featuring our SPEAK! Canada presentation celebration for ten local female leaders, combined with high-calibre networking, relevant leadership development, and inspiration to move you forward with action!
Only 50 spots available. Our February PowHERlunch SOLD OUT completely!
Thursday, June 27 - 12:30-2:30 pm, doors open at noon
OUR GUEST LIST:
- Charlene SanJenko, Founder + CEO of PowHERhouse
- Ticia Lee, Volunteer Event Team
- Laurie Mitchell, Edwards School of Business
- Bobbi Spicer, Edwards School of Business
- Britney Graf, Edwards School of Business
- Allison Rueker, Manager, Dam Safety, SPEAK! Participant
- Angie Desnomie, Controller, SPEAK! Participant
- Kathryn Pollack, Assistant Deputy Minister, Government of Saskatchewan
- Danielle Sierra, Controller, Saskatchewan Teachers' Federation, SPEAK! Participant
- Brian Ellard, Great Western Brewing Company
- Cathy Hicks, Biggar & District Credit Union, SPEAK! Participant
- Margaret Nicholls, Biggar & District Credit Union
- Bryce Kramer, VP Support Services, Biggar & District Credit Union
- Cassandra Kreuger, SPEAK! Participant
- Breanne Martin, SPEAK! Participant
- Daniela Grossi, Geneticist, Fast Genetics, SPEAK! Participant
- Karen Whitecalf, Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority, SPEAK! Participant
- Regan Deschuk, Manager, Accounting, Saskatchewan Teachers' Federation
- Kendra Cruson, VP Operations, Saskatoon Chamber
- Kaylynn Iron, U of S, SPEAK! Participant
- Surinder Saini
- Karen Chovan, Enviro Integration Strategies
- Emily Desnomie
- Stephanie Shingoose
- Irelyn Heward
On June 27, we will recognize and celebrate ten local female leaders who have found their voice and taken one step further as leaders in their business, organization and community through our leadership development program in partnership with Edwards Executive Learning.
Enjoy thought-provoking 5-minute talks from each speaker interspersed with purposeful table-talk discussions.
SPEAK! Canada is a national program designed to provide professional women with a proven process and platform, encouraging them to speak clearly, concisely, and confidently to move as leaders with impact. We work closely with female executives, entrepreneurs ready to grow, emerging leaders and change-makers who are ready to make an impact in the world and SPEAK about it!
Since October 2015, 150+ women have been put on-stage by SPEAK! Canada.
Meet Our Cohort
What are we celebrating on June 27th?
- Through the SPEAK! Canada program, women walk through a process that encourages them to share their story, the impact they want to make in the world, and clarify their ASK; what they need to move forward as leaders.
- Women have something to say, and they're ready to be heard. SPEAK! Canada helps to make it a priority and provides a simple yet effective framework.
- As they share their story and lessons learned, these role model and local leaders demonstrate what is possible and inspire hope in others.
- Concise, focused messages delivered with energy, confidence and authenticity yield the most impact. These women are preparing for their presentations and their next opportunities!
- Most importantly, as a woman publicly declares who she is as a leader and what she is deeply committed to, she begins to recognize herself as the capable leader she is, ready to take the next action steps. Media is a powHERful mirror.
What sets a PowHERhouse women's events apart from the myriad of invitations and scheduling requests you receive?
- Our guests hear about our events through intentional invitations, strategic referrals and personal introductions. We pride ourselves on the quality and calibre of the women we surround ourselves with.
- Speakers share not only their personal stories and lessons learned but also real, relevant tips, tools, strategies and best practices that you can implement immediately.
- Each event experience is completely mindful of your time and energy, running efficiently and effectively and leaving you wanting more. With new connections from a unique cross-section of leaders from business, sport, the arts and community leadership and multiple perspectives which create an energy that leaves you buzzing, open to opportunity and READY.