Our Regina PowHERlunch will be hosted by PowHERhouse Women WE Celebrate, Zena Amundsen of Astra Financial in partnership with Kim Zacaruk, our venue host of Stone’s Throw Coffee Collective as well as Ginger Braaten of Best Food Forward – three powHERful Canadian women collaborating to provide a fabulous experience for Regina PowHERhouses.
Guest Speakers Announced
We are very pleased to announce our guest speakers for the Regina PowHERlunch:
Kellie Garrett, PCC, ICD.D, IABC Fellow is a speaker, executive coach and consultant on leadership, Read Kellie’s Guest Speaker announcement here.
Michelle Strawford, visionary entrepreneur and creator of What Women Want, Saskatchewan’s largest women’s shopping and lifestyle event, Bella Chic, an ever-growing fashion accessory and apparel company, and Integrity Matters, a production company. Read Michelle’s Guest Speaker announcement here.
We are sold out for our September 29th PowHERlunch! If you would like to receive information about our next Regina event in early 2018, please subscribe here:
Lunch Itinerary + RSVP List
Noon Doors open, guests welcomed
Noon-12:30 BUFFET OPEN
12:30 pm Opening Remarks
12:45-1 pm Celebrating PowHERful Women Making an Impact – 3-5 minutes each
Guest speakers discuss the concept of integrating lifestyle + leadership and what that looks like in their lives, including patience, persistence, and perseverance.
Living | Zena Amundsen
Learning | Michelle Strawford
Leading | Kellie Garrett
1:15-1:45 pmPowHERpods | Table-Talk Purposeful Networking – come prepared.
Who are you in 30 seconds.
What it’s all about for you? What is the impact you are looking to make in 30 seconds.
What is one challenge or opportunity you are currently facing?
What do you want to ASK the women around your table in 30 seconds – input, ideas, feedback, etc. 1-minute max. response from each guest (note-taker at each table).
Each guest responds to each ASK with an idea, solution, referral or recommendation.
6. Kelly Beattie – Beyond Connections Consulting, Passionate about building teams and CONNECTIONS to grow BEYOND what we can do alone!
7. Tess Boehm – PRUVIT, Wishing to move my business to the next level!
8. Jill Poulton – Executive Coach, transforming leaders’ daily legacy through people, passion, and purpose to create lasting SIGNIFICANCE
9. Christine Jensen – KC’s Kitchen and JensenJuice, Motivated to succeed!
10. Santanna Kochylema – [info to come]
11. Kim Korven – Kim Korven, Lawyer & Mediator, I help parents divorce peacefully
12. Pam Klein – President, Phoenix Group
13. Susan Flett – President and CEO SaskGaming Corp
14. Janice Stefan – Owner and Artist, Sisters’ Stones and Glass Studio
15. Sara Lindsay –Owner and Artist, Sara Lindsay | THE MAKEUP STORE, internally award-winning makeup artist
16. Candyce Feissel – Owner, Partner & Founder, Shear Escape Salon & Spa and The Style Academy
17. Noreen Alexander –Owner, Nobel Designs Inc.
18. Maggie Sinclair – Senior Vice President, Business Solutions, Conexus Credit Union
19. Yaya Wang – Brand Director, Leopold’s Hospitality Management Group
20. 1 corporate table name to come
21. Jamie Woytiuk – JLW Photography, Deep
22. Cindy Brown – Stantec, Principal, Buildings
23. Leah Olson – President/CEO, Agricultural Manufacturers of Canada
24. Sheri Melnick – Owner/Sheri Melnick Consulting Corp, I am a strong, confident, energetic woman
25. Candace Sazynski – Candace Sazynski Leadership and Personal Development, Executive Coach who is passionate for other to uncover their own greatness through thoughtful, focused courageous dialogue.
26. Tiffany Poirier – Director, Strategy Execution, Co-Op Refinery Complex, Passionately helping others enthusiastically connect to an exciting future goal and working with them to help them make it happen!
27. Laurie Clune – Associate Professor, University of Regina, Educator, researcher and social justice activist
28. Annette Revet – Chief Transformation Officer, Conexus Credit Union, Passion for what the future holds has her asking the who and why before determining the what.
29. Kristy Hourd – Digital Banking, Conexus Credit Union
30. Melissa Coomber-Bendtsen – CEO, YWCA Regina
31. Kendra Strong-Garcia – [info to come]
32. Nicole Siemens – Business Advisor & Community Liaison, Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan, My passion is to empower the women around me to believe in the power of their ideas.
33. Cari Lemieux – Owner – Steeped Tea with Cari, Motivated to grow my business and help women connect.
34. Angela Ricci – Hybrid Renovations and Restorations
35. Corinne Allen [info to come]
36. Jasmine Gray – Business Services & Entrepreneurship Coordinator, Economic Development Regina, Helping entrepreneurs to achieve their full potential which in turn will help our community thrive!
37. Diana Domm Smythe – Delivery Project Executive / ISM Canada, I am excited to connect with passionate women who are driven to help each other achieve greatness in our communities, work, and personal lives!
38. Janet Lee – Owner, The Story co. – I bring sparkling clarity that changes the game for businesses looking to grow.
39. Barbara Osborne – Partner, Oxford Libero Consulting
40. Nicole Dumelie – Owner, Salon 306
41. Christina Carlson – Owner/Carlson Consulting Services, I enthusiastically think outside the box to bring creative, sustainable solutions to business owners, companies & projects.
42. Gina Zepick – On-Purpose Training Inc. / Soul on Fire Mentoring, Love being a Mentor and working with women who are excited to live with their Soul on Fire.
43. Elizabeth Teliz-McQuarrie – Decode Greatness Consulting, Empowering women to their greatness.
44. Brandi Good – BLG Business Solutions, I help women entrepreneurs uncover their social media confidence by equipping them with the skills, tools, and resources to be effective and productive on social media.
45. Shannon St.Onge – Manager, Crowe MacKay LLP
46. Tina Hnatiuk – Women’s Leadership Coach and creator of Fearless, Helping women overcome anxiety so they can become the women they most want to be.
47. Michelle Espino – Online-Personal Trainer and Owner, Driven Lifestyle Group
48. Sarah Cameron [more details to come]
49. Holly Bardutz – University of Regina | Brain Health Research, I teach brain health to the public classes through the university.
50. Christina Dolan – Manager, Executive Education/Edwards School of Business, I manage the Executive Education unit within Edwards School of Business, University of Saskatchewan which provides training and development opportunities to the Saskatchewan business community.
Images from our recent SOLD OUT PowHERlunch Calgary in June.
SINCE JOINING WOMEN WE CELEBRATE AND THE POWHERHOUSE COMMUNITY, I HAVE Gained a realization of my purpose and a confidence in owning my story and the inspiration I have to share.
2016 has been a huge year of transformation and discovery for me. The first time I heard of PowHERhouse and PowHERtalks, at an event where Steely Springham was speaking, I knew I had to find out more. When people see something in you that you are not sure you possess, your life changes dramatically when
PowHerhouse means momentum!
PowHERhouse has been a catalyst for many tangible and intangible, yet priceless, opportunities for creating real momentum in my world! My involvement in becoming a PowHERhouse Women We Celebrate and speaking at the PowHERtalks has been an incredible experience both professionally and personally. I have expanded my network and directly connected with over a 100
PowHERhouse is a community of women promoting Health, Happiness & Heart
The women within this powHERful collective believe that strong women build strong families, strong families build strong communities, strong communities build a strong future. I intimately believe in PowHERhouse. Maggi Woo, Women's Portraiture Photographer Ready to learn more about Women WE Celebrate? Start here.
powHERhouse is giving me the chance to hook my island up to other islands and build a continent.
"The opportunities to meet great women who are doing great things is exciting."
Julia Chung, powHERhousePractice Leader, Wealth Strategies Facet Advisors Wealth Strategies Inc.
Fall in Love with Your Life
Charlene SanJenko is the owner of PowHERhouse, a community of powerful women that promotes health, happiness, and heart. She intimately believes that strong women build strong families; strong families build strong communities; strong communities build a strong future. I intimately believe in her. If you need someone in your life who will raise you up and