A diverse cross-section of powHERful women making an impact, both locally and globally.
Ready for us, Regina?
In June, we were thrilled to host 50 PowHERhouses for lunch at our inaugural SOLD-OUT Calgary PowHERlunch for powHERful women making an IMPACT and up to some EPIC work in the world!
We are pleased to announce our inaugural PowHERlunch in Regina on Friday, September 29.
A PowHERlunch is our opportunity to encourage a maximum of 50 VIP’s from business, government, social impact and sport to connect for an afternoon of inspiration and purposeful networking.
Our Fall Regina PowHERlunch is scheduled for Friday, September 29th.
Location: Stone’s Throw Coffee Collective, 1101 Kramer Boulevard
PowHERlunch Details and What To Expect
Our Regina PowHERlunch will be hosted by PowHERhouse Women WE Celebrate, Zena Amundsen of Astra Financial in partnership with Kim Zacaruk, our venue host of Stone’s Throw Coffee Collective as well as Ginger Braaten of Best Food Forward – three powHERful Canadian women collaborating to provide a fabulous experience for Regina PowHERhouses.
If you would like to receive further event details as they become available, please let us know here:
Regina speakers and details will be announced soon. Don’t miss out.
Noon Doors open, guests welcomed
- Living | Connie DeSousa
- Learning | Kelly Falardeau
- Leading | Filomena May
- Who are you in 30 seconds.
- What it’s all about for you? What is the impact you are looking to make in 30 seconds.
- What is one challenge or opportunity you are currently facing?
- What do you want to ASK the women around your table in 30 seconds – input, ideas, feedback, etc. 1-minute max. response from each guest (note-taker at each table).
- Each guest responds to each ASK with an idea, solution, referral or recommendation.