Join us Wednesday, February 7, 2018 for our second PowHERlunch in Regina, 'On The Brink of Greatness!'
Scroll down to see our guest list.
Venue: RCMP Heritage Centre, 5907 Dewdney Avenue, Regina
What is a PowHERlunch?
A PowHERlunch is our opportunity to encourage a maximum of 75 VIP’s from business, government, social impact and sport to connect for an afternoon of inspiration and purposeful networking.
How is a PowHERlunch different?
• High-calibre, quality connections with a unique, diverse cross-section of amazing women - from business, community leadership, social impact, the arts, and sport.
• Real and relevant inspirational talks from women navigating the same the path you are, demonstrating possibility & best practices – if she can do it, maybe I can too!
• Purposeful conversation– Digging deeper, [not surface-y networking] discussing publicly in an intimate setting (via table-talk conversations) who you are, what you are committed to and ready for as powHERful women & leaders. Questions are sent out beforehand to guests so they are prepared to engage.
Background | PowHERhouse Media marries media + manifestation to move women forward, faster!
In 2000, Charlene SanJenko left her career as a National Marketing Manager for a privately-held national investment firm and set out to build a brokerage house of her own – and Media House – a powerful catalyst that fuels efforts, places muscle behind missions, and provides profile, podiums and a nation-wide platform for Canadian women.
You see, women are up to incredible, EPIC work in this world.
We deeply crave to be seen, known, and heard… acknowledged, recognized and celebrated for the LEADERS we are because of WHO we are and how we SHOW UP in our everyday lives.
Who is mainstream media celebrating? We know we can do better – and we are!
We’re redefining women’s media with a model that is multi-dimensional, interactive, inclusive, and fully integrated – by women, for women, about women.
PowHERhouse Media provides what’s been missing up to this point – a VOICE; VISIBILITY for the ‘everyday woman’ who quietly and now not-so-quietly is changing this world. We demonstrate what is possible and inspire others to Find Their Voice and Take Their Lead, creating a powHERful ripple of IMPACT.
We are building a stronger nation, one powHERful woman at a time.
GUEST LIST | If you notice any errors or typos in names, please do let us know. Thank you!
- Zena Amundsen - Event Co-Host & MC | Certified Financial Planner | Adding Heart to Business + Money
- Kim Zacaruk - Event Co-Host | Coffee House Owner/Operator, Community Leader & Collaborator
- Charlene SanJenko - PowHERhouse Founder + CEO | Marrying Media + Manifestation to Mobilize Women
- Kelly Beattie - [Guest Speaker] Transformational Change Agenda, Facilitator & Keynote Speaker | Accelerating business improvement with heart
- Mary Weimer - [Guest Speaker] Chief Operating Officer at Hillberg & Burk
- Golsa Kafili - Program Coordinator | Edwards School of Business, Executive Education Office
- Leigh Kaufmann - Senger Kaufmann | CPA Prof Corp
- Adrienne Hagen Lyster - Director, Academic Health Sciences | Engaging women in public sector leadership roles
- Jillian Hill - more info to come
- Zuri Epp - Project Manager/SaskPower | A full time engineer, mom, student, and leader
- Raelene Stellek - more info to come
- Gina Zepick - Soul on Fire Mentoring | Supporting and championing women to get out of their own way
- Pam Klein - Phoenix Group | Corporate Table
- Phoenix Group Corporate Table | Leah Olson, President, Agricultural Manufacturers of Canada
- Phoenix Group Corporate Table | Laila Haus, Creative Director, Phoenix Group
- Phoenix Group Corporate Table | Kirsten McLean, Interactive Team Lead, OH! Media
- Phoenix Group Corporate Table | Chantel MacCorquodale, Director Account Planning, Phoenix Group
- Phoenix Group Corporate Table | Joelle Prochinsky, Director of Account Planning, Phoenix Group
- Phoenix Group Corporate Table | Donna-Rae Crooks, Cabinet Planning Unit, Executive Council, Government of Saskatchewan
- Phoenix Group Corporate Table | Sabeen Ahmad, Senior Producer and Co-Host Anchor, CTV-Regina
- Cari Lemieux - Steeped Tea
- Darci Lang - XL Enterprises | Professional Speaker & Trainer, Focus on the 90%
- Sheri Melnick - Sheri Melnick Consulting Corp.
- Jennifer Demchuk - The Mortgage Group | Excited to help with all your mortgage needs
- Nichole Faller - Midgard Project Management Ltd. | Passionate about changing the way we address mental health in the workplace
- Sara Snow - more info to come
- Christa Ross - Executive Director, Government of Saskatchewan
- Renata Bereziuk - Executive Director, International Relations, Intergovernmental Affairs
- Isabelle Amundsen - more info to come
- Amanda Roest - Investors Group, Financial Consultant | Helping you make smart choices with your money so you can feel empowered & confident in your decisions
- Nadège Koskamp - more info to come
- Annette Revet - Conexus Credit Union | Chief Transformation Officer
- Kristy Hourd - Conexus Credit Union | Manager, Digital Banking
- Elizabeth Teliz-McQuarrie - Decode Greatness Consulting
- Christina Carlson - Queen City Collective | Creative spirit who helps others connect & reimagine their business
- Kim Korven - Lawyer & Mediator | I help parents put their children first, so they can create legacies of peace during divorce and estate planning
- Amy Groothuis - Associate Lawyer, Miller Thomson LLP | Labour and Employment Law, Newcomer to Regina looking to connect with female leaders
- Kathryn Pollack - Assistant Deputy Minister, Ministry of the Economy
- Gina Grandy - [Guest Speaker] Associate Dean, Hill-Levene Schools of Business, University of Regina
- University of Regina table - Marci Elliott
- University of Regina table - Funmilayo Gbadebo
- University of Regina table - Khaleel Soomro
- University of Regina table - Lisa McIntyre
- University of Regina table - Larissa Steinley
- University of Regina table - Nicole Petrisor
- University of Regina table - Jennifer Pederson
- University of Regina table - Desire White
- University of Regina table - Nonye Ajator
- Assistant Commissioner Brenda Lucki - [Guest Speaker] Commanding Officer, RCMP Academy, Depot
- RCMP table - Sergeant Major Tammy Patterson
- RCMP table - Staff Sergeant Deneen Woodrow
- RCMP table - Sergeant Amber Clark
- RCMP table - Sergeant Tasha Reid
- RCMP table - Sergeant Barb Embury
- RCMP table - Sergeant Catherine Ford
- RCMP table - Christine Hudy
- Kirsten Senior - Conexus Credit Union, Member Experience Coach
- Maggie Sinclair - Conexus Credit Union, Senior Vice-President
- Lisa Peters - [Media Guest] Host of Talk of The Town on Access 7 TV
- Ashley Drozda - Edwards Executive Education | Client Relationship & Business Development Officer / Edwards Executive Education
- Wura Dasylva - Miller Thomson LLP
- Lara Ludwig - Corporate & Regulatory Affairs Consultant, SaskPower
- Sam Zacaruk - A student and beer slinger interested in the overall betterment of women and to make an impact
- Beth Wozniak - Manager & Accountant, MNP
- Sarah Cozman - Manager & Accountant, MNP
- Alysha Firlotte - Manager & Accountant, MNP
- Donna McArthur - Conexus Credit Union, Business Advisor
- Breanne Dmytriw - Student, University of Regina
- Jenny Hart - Owner, Employee Benefit Advisor | Core Benefits
- Chelsa Reil - International Indigenous Fashion Week
- Janet Lee - Founder, The Story Co.
- Denise Black - more details to come
- Lori Weins - more details to come
- Crystal Pearce - Community Engagement Manager, Hillberg & Berk
- Kerri Geisel - Operations Assistant, Hillberg & Berk
- Lauren Rozon - doTerra International. I like to be empowered & empower others.
- Heather Nitchens Desfosses - more details to come
- Ellen Glaze - Ministry of Finance
- Pat Hanley - City of Regina
- Patti Grant - City of Regina
- Iryna Smela - City of Regina
- Lorrie Snook - City of Regina
- Darlyn Walker - City of Regina
- Colette Hassman - City of Regina