Building a stronger nation, one powHERful woman at a time.
PowHERhouse is a national women’s media organization that offers Canadian women the tools and network to advance in business and leadership with the express purpose of positive social and economic empowerment and IMPACT.
Voice + Visibility for PowHERful Women Who Lead
We build strong women who lead by elevating media’s role in our lives to move women forward, faster through publications, partnerships, well-curated online content + live events.
We connect women to their strongest Selves, highest sense of purpose and optimized potential as we operate under 3 guiding principles:
1. If you can SEE it, you can BE it. Media is an incredible mirror and can be used to powerfully demonstrate possibility and potential.
2. If you were not CALLED, you wouldn’t be COMPELLED. Women have a hunger to follow their true calling. We help them find clarity and prepare them to clearly and concisely communicate it.
3. The stronger, more grounded and energetic we are in our BODIES, the more powerfully and confidently we live, learn and lead in our LIVES.
We have designed a national program called SPEAK! Canada to provide professional women with a proven process and platform, encouraging them to speak clearly, concisely and confidently to move as leaders with impact. We work closely with female executives & entrepreneurs ready to grow, emerging leaders and change-makers who crave to make an impact in the world and SPEAK about it! We are excited to partner with our first Western Canadian University in 2018 to deliver SPEAK! to their female executive learners.
Our quarterly digital lifestyle + leadership magazine called PowHERhouse allows the organizations we work with to publicly recognize and celebrate their female leaders, a great tool for leader engagement and retention!
Our live niche events reach far past typical networking as we provide speaking platforms for the women we work closely with, fill our venues through intentional invitations, and reach a high- quality and depth of conversation through carefully structured programming that encourages inspiration leading to action by profiling women who demonstrate what is possible. “If she can do it, maybe I can too!”
How We Work
The mission of PowHERhouse is to redefine the role of women’s media and the impact it can make by making it an accessible manifestation mirror, a critical part of the process to mobilize Canadian leaders who in turn mobilize Canadian women. Learn more about our proprietary process here.
We utilize a partner-focused, subscription-based media model. We know we can move women forward faster, together by providing access to the opportunities they need and deeper connections with like-minded women ready to support them. Click here to learn how more about our Women WE Celebrate partner program.
- An engaged community of 2,500+ women
- 5,000+ readers per issue
- Facebook 2,886+ likes
- Twitter 2,943 followers, estimated reach 20,000 accounts and close to 60,000 impressions per tweet
- Linked in 2,628 connections
- You Tube 55,994 views
- 2018 LIVE Events, we project 70,000+ potential LIVE connections with women at trade shows, events, conferences and speaking engagements over the next year.
Distribution and Viewership of PowHER TV: Our pilot season of PowHER TV was distributed across Vancouver Island, the Lower Mainland, Calgary and Edmonton, airing of 20+x weekly with a viewership exceeding 700,000 viewers and a potential online audience of 22,000+ followers. We look forward to the upcoming development and production of EPIC TV in 2018, Exceptional PowHERhouse in Canada!