Breakthrough Your Workday & Gain Traction on October 13
Part strategic business coaching, part peer-mentor confidential think-tank, and part facilitated workshop, PowHER Up @ Hycroft is specifically designed to help you break through the daily grind and gain traction in your business and professional/social impact projects.
BY INVITE ONLY | Brought to you by PowHERhouse and The University Women’s Club of Vancouver
Imagine the collective (brain) power, (creative) energy and (visionary) insight that can come from surrounding yourself with 11 other brilliant, ambitious women who are at similar stages and face the same struggles as you do. This exclusive 1-day forum is dedicated to problem-solving, idea generation, and giving you the momentum you need to take action and move forward.
Date: Friday, October 13, 2017 [NEW DATE]
Time: 10 – 5 pm
Location: Hycroft, 1489 McRae Ave – 2nd Floor Farris & Lett Rooms
Capacity: Limited to just 12 participants! (6 UWCV members and 6 Women We Celebrate)
Bring one juicy idea, project or challenge that you want to get off your list, your computer or journal, sticky pads, colored pens and be prepared to get to work!
What you’ll get:
- Group facilitation with high-performance life and business coach, Heather White
- A 30-minute revitalizing yoga session with Marlene Lowden
- A full-day of access to The University Women’s Club of Vancouver’s historic Clubhouse, Hycroft
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Super yummy and healthy lunch and snacks to fuel you throughout the day
- Entrance to the UWCV’s exclusive Speakeasy in the McRae Bar and Lounge (5-6 pm)
- Invaluable insight and inspiration from 11 other powHERful women
Agenda for the day:
9:15 – 10 am – Coffee and connection time (optional)*
10:00 am – Welcome & Opening remarks
10:05 am – Introductions & Icebreaker
- Who are you, why are you here? What is the one juicy thing you are looking to dig deeper around and take action on today?
10:35 am –12:00 pm – Facilitated Strategic Brainstorm & Break-thru Group Session with Heather White
12:00 pm – Fuel Me – Time for participants to have a break, grab a healthy lunch, and enjoy a quick walk in the gardens.
1:00 – 1:15 pm – Communal Check-in/ Status Updates
1:15 – 3 pm – #FlowState – Personal and small group time to work on your strategy and action plan to move forward.
3 – 3:35 pm – Move Me; yoga break with Marlene Lowden
3:40-4:40 pm – Re-Fueling Snack and Roundtable Peer Mentoring
- Fast-paced roundtable peer mentoring (5 minutes per person). Each participant has 2 minutes to talk about the challenge, situation, block or problem they came to the day with or an idea they are working on and then the group has 3 minutes to provide rapid-fire, ‘popcorn-style’ feedback, input, ideas and quick suggestions. Longer connections are encouraged post-meeting.
4:40 – 5 pm – Wrap-up & Closing remarks from hosts, Charlene & Kate
- Accountability and next steps.
Celebrate the end of our powHERful workday and kick off the weekend in style at the Hycroft Speakeasy! Gain exclusive access to the McRae Bar and Lounge to enjoy a drink, unique trunk show, and have an “ab-so-lute-ly” good time. 5-6 pm, cash bar.
Whether you’re looking to mind-map a new idea or finally tackle a task you’ve been procrastinating on, PowHER UP @ Hycroft will help you dig deeper, break through any barriers and gain a fresh perspective to take tangible action.
Participants are asked to come prepared with:
- One thing that is currently working really well in your business/project
- One thing you need help on, are struggling with, or want feedback/to brainstorm on
- One resource (blog, podcast, service, product) that you believe others in the group would appreciate knowing about
BY INVITE ONLY.
*Please note, we totally understand that you may need 9-10 am to return calls and clear your calendar for the day. We’d rather have you 110% present which is why our first 45 minutes is optional.