A diverse cross-section of powHERful women making an impact, both locally and globally.
We are thrilled to invite you to join us for our inaugural PowHERlunch Victoria for female leaders on Friday, March 31st from 12:30-2 pm (doors open at noon) at the Kinsmen Fieldhouse, Juan de Fuca Recreation Centre.
The PowHERlunch is our opportunity to encourage a maximum of 50 VIP’s from business, government, social impact and sport to connect for an afternoon of inspiration and purposeful networking.
Rachelle Dallaire, Indigenous Perspectives Society will MC our luncheon and welcome three speakers to kick-off our afternoon: Charlene SanJenko, PowHERhouse Media Group, Tammara Kennelly, President of FriesenPress and Renu Bawa, Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa.
We will acknowledge International Women’s Day and its theme for this year, #BeBoldForChange, discuss the concept of integrating lifestyle + leadership, PowHERful Living Explored, learn about the Women WE Celebrate partnership program with PowHERhouse, and enjoy the energy and expertise in the room with quality conversation and connection.
Draft Itinerary – a work in progress:
Noon Doors open, guests welcomed
12:30 pm Opening Remarks
12:40-1:15 pm Lunch is served
1:15 pm Celebrating PowHERful Women Making an Impact – 3-5 minutes each
- Living | Charlene SanJenko – President and CEO of PowHERhouse
- Learning | Tammara Kennelly – President, FriesenPress
- Leading | Renu Bawa – Leadership Team, Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa
1:30 pm Tea Service
1:30-2 pm PowHERpods | Purposeful Networking at each table
- Who are you in 1 minute.
- What it’s all about for you? What is the impact you are looking to make in 1 minute.
- What do you need at this time? What do you want to ASK the women around your table in 1 minute.
- 1 minute for each guest to respond to each ASK with an idea, solution, referral or recommendation.
2 pm Closing Remarks & Door Prizes
1. Tammara Kennelly – President, FriesenPress
2. Renu Bawa – Spa Director and Clinical Practitioner, Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa
3. Rachelle Dallaire – Indigenous Perspectives Society
4. Charlene SanJenko – PowHERhouse Media Group
5. Tina Overbury – TinaOLife, Program Director for PUBLISH, Leap Learning Lab
6. Jody Jackson – Golf Performance Coach, Agent for Mindfulness, Game-Changer
7. Zoe Gray – PowHERhouse Social Media, Virtual Assistant
8. Sarah Williams – Physician Advisor on First Nations Health
9. Shannon Waters – Aboriginal Physician Advisor to Ministry of Health
10. Dawn McCooey – Leadership, Team-Building Design & Facilitation
11. Barb Smith – Astrology Works
12. Janet Christie – Recovery Coach and Workshop Facilitator.
13. Deb Alcadinho – Westshore Women’s Business Network
14. Kimberley Strom – Administrator
15. Denise Lloyd – Engaged HR
16. Cathy Key – World Tree
17. Charlene Lo – Hollyhock, Director of Marketing & Programs
18. Carolyne Taylor – Community Builder & Connector
19. Carmen Driechel – Community & Aboriginal Relations Manager | FortisBC
20. Nicolette Morris – Entrepreneur, Health, Fitness & Healthy Aging
21. Denise Lloyd – Engaged HR
22. Sharon Rai – Hair & Make-Up Artistry, Victoria Women of Weddings
23. Dr. Mackenzie Brooks – Registered Psychologist, Self-development Coach/Workshops
24. Dana Caple – Buy Art Feed Kids
25. Teresa Lindsay – Principal Designer, Owner, Teresa Lindsay Couture