PowHERhouse is committed to increasing the number of Canadian women in key leadership positions by 10% by 2025.
We mobilize strong women to lead in Canada.
PowHERhouse creates opportunities for women leaders in Canada to access what they need to amplify their impact.
- We know there is a changing conversation about women in leadership in Canada.
- We have Epic Women Leaders, but in many cases, we don’t see them, we don’t hear about them, we don’t have access to them. They’re not featured and celebrated and therefore their impact isn’t amplified, and we’re changing that.
- We also have Canadian Women with Epic Leadership potential, but they need to see and hear, and access and connect with the women leaders I just mentioned. They need opportunities to recognize and catalyze their full potential, and we offer programming designed specifically to do that.
There has been a ground swell for a long time on this topic, and we are thrilled to be mobilizing it to the surface and activating it in real and tangible ways. We continue our work approaching our fifth year through leadership programming, live events and digital media.
BACKGROUND: In 2000, Charlene SanJenko left her corporate role as National Marketing Manager for an independently owned investment firm and set out to build a Media House for Canada’s most powHERful women. Almost two decades later, Charlene and her creative + events team with with corporate, academic & individual partners to move the PowHERhouse mission forward.
“Why isn’t the conversation in Canada about, hey, we’re going to own the podium on women in business and women entrepreneurs, and let’s just get on it and go for it …. And why wouldn’t we, as a group of leaders – men and women – right now say that by 2025 we’ve got this, we’ve grown the most businesses owned by women, we’ve got the most scaled-up businesses by women, and let’s just get on it.”
Dawn Farrell, CEO, TransAlta Corp.,
Council Member, Canada-United State Council for
Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs & Business Leaders
PowHERhouse is 'getting on with it', and we're inviting you to get involved, take action and Partner With Us.
If your organization has committed to a priority of building strong women who lead in your organization or your community, we want to speak with you. What that might look like:
Publicly recognizing your female leaders making an impact;
Celebrating positive real and relevant role models for up & coming leaders;
Demonstrating what is possible and inspiring women to take action and reach their ultimate potential;
Providing relevant programming and proven tangible tools to fully activate potential;
Creating opportunities for women to access what they are ready for - clarity, connections, capital;
Supplying a much-needed inclusive media platform for Canadian female leaders to be known, seen and heard - impact amplified;
By women. For women. About women. We are who we've been waiting for.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Ability to take action and execute for traction towards an agreed to goal;
- Convening powHERful women for a purpose with high-calibre events;
- Well-curated original digital content and storytelling;
- Relevant programming to build clarity, confidence and momentum;
- Access to opportunities for your leaders (broker/intermediary/partnerships);
- Integration of lifestyle + leadership – leader readiness + recognition, energy + engagement, resiliency + sustainability;
- A healthy, diverse cross-section and cross-pollination of powHERful women, leveling the playing field - ultimate, active inclusion;
- Indigenous founded, focused + friendly.
To position you and your brand as a Regional or National Mobilizer of the PowHERhouse mission which dovetails into your own to ensure your top priorities are delivered upon through our work together.
Each and every PowHERhouse Brand Partnership models a customized, proactive working relationship. We choose to not use the term 'Sponsorship' because how we work with Brand Partners far exceeds photo ops, logo recognition, or presence at an event. We work closely with your team to clarify your current top priorities, decide which can be delivered upon by PowHERhouse, and set a strategy together to do so utilizing our media platform and the opportunities it represents.
To request an initial discovery call or RFP, please contact:
Charlene SanJenko, Founder + CEO
“From a Community Investment perspective, I cannot think of a more wholistic and authentic venture. Women, entrepreneurs and community leaders are uniting to courageously step forward and share their vision; and most importantly, they are inspiring action… These benefits and actions are both immediate and compounding. If that weren’t enough, powHERhouse.com brings this entire movement online, creating lasting and far-reaching opportunities for limitless exposure, partnership, action and growth. And, it’s only just begun.” - Fortis BC