Why do you do what you do? Why do you think how you think? Alison’s curiosity was the catalyst for her company, Domino Thinking, and her radio show, Natural Born Speakers.
“I met Alison over 20 years ago it was obvious that she has the ability to encourage a person to explore both sides of any situation, and to push the boundaries of conventional thought. She is a dynamic speaker, with a broad base of information from years of analytical thought and deliberate exploration of purpose and being. Alison is aware of the individual, society and the fundamental differences and similarities that we all share. I cannot think of one single other person with the rare gift and ability … to speak from the heart, embrace the soul and awaken the mind the way she does.” – Austen Scott
1. Who you are, and what it’s all about for you. What’s the impact you are looking to make?
2. Tell us about Natural Born Speakers – the vehicle you are currently utilizing to move your mission forward. What is your goal to accomplish with NBS over the next 12-24 months?
3. What is your experience with PowHERtalks?
4. Who is your perfect NBS for a potential interview or perfect listener? Why would you connect with NBS and commit one hour of time to spend with you regularly?
5. What is your perfect life?
Watch Alison’s PowHERtalk from PowHERtalks Nanaimo, October 2015