LEARN ABOUT THE LEADER PATH
September 8th, 15th and 22nd at 9am PDT
PowHERhouse is excited to announce that every Wednesday during the month of September you can join Storyteller and Host Tina Overbury for a 30 minute Learn about The Leader Path session to discover whether de-colonizing leadership in a co-creative way is something you or your team is ready for.
The Leader Path is a responsive community of practice for progressive change-makers, social impacters and local-to-global visionaries across all sectors and industries. It is an online gathering hub and workspace for Leaders and Artists of Impact to evolve in on-going commitment for progressive change.
It's a subscription based, monthly rhythm of practice with weekly activation points, guided by four circles of focus:
- WHOLENESS & RECONCILIATION IN ACTION
- LISTENING & STORYTELLING
- 7 GENERATION THINKING & DECISION-MAKING
- and DELIBERATE WEAVING & CO-CREATION
LEARN ABOUT THE LEADER HAPPENS right after GATHER for HER, our weekly interactive conversation series of whole leadership. Here is how you can join in:
- CLICK HERE and become part of our GATHER FOR HER STUDIO AUDIENCE.
- JOIN IN the conversation to get a feel for who we are on the Wednesday of your choice.
- WATCH THE CHAT to receive the Learn About the Leader Path Link
- JOIN US AT 9AM for Learn About The Leader Path
Join us for Gather for Her on Wednesday, and then bring your questions, thoughts and wonderings about The Leader Path at 9am PDT for 30 minutes and we'll see you on the path!