LEAN2LEAD is a 4-week online leader well-being program, a whole-YOU health reset developed by a leader for leaders, a former competitive athlete, performance coach and trainer for 17+ years and author of Freeway to Fat Loss, Charlene SanJenko.
LEAN2LEAD is designed to establish a fundamental wellness practice that encourages loss of inflammation and cravings, an increase in your energy, mood and focus, and has you feeling stronger in your body and your everyday life to bring your whole self to each day to reach your EPIC potential for your greatest good!
THE TOTAL INVESTMENT OF LEAD2LEAD IS JUST $97 and begins February 2018.
- There are no additional products required to be purchased with this online program.
- We are not affiliated with any multi-level marketing company. It's just us.
- It has been developed with simplicity and effectiveness in mind for the fullest schedules!
"We all know what to do, we just need to do it and keep doing it."
I believe WELL-BEING holds the key to ultimate WEALTH. Would you agree to this statement? If you have not yet re-committed to this priority for yourself, then this invite is for you. LEAN2LEAD outlines a simple framework to help you develop a new practice for your daily living that has you look and feel better. All we ask is that you are READY. Here's what is included:
- A copy of my book for reference.
- A progressive path from A to B of relevant, distilled, proven suggestions.
- Concise messages, videos/sound bytes, recipes and tools. What you need and only what you need.
At the end of the Reset, you'll receive a FREE GIFT to help you transition into your second month and be invited to continue building your consistent practice with us on a monthly offering which can be renewed quarterly if you wish.
Charlene SanJenko - PowHERhouse Founder + CEO
Learn more about LEAD2LEAD
We're on a mission to energize and revitalize female leaders!
Leader Wellness: Energy, engagement, sustainability, resiliency and retention. High-performing leaders live in bodies that can support them, optimally. We're here to ensure your team avoids burnout. Corporate Programs are available. Please contact us for further details.