Jody Jackson empowers others in the pursuit of living a great life. Using yoga and golf as a mindfulness training, Jody teaches fluid motion via the unification of body and mind, enlisting her student’s spirit or drive to reach new heights in their "game".
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who Am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"
How to Nurture the Human Journey to Excellence, especially for women encapsulates Jody's 25-year journey igniting global exploration, study and mentorship in an effort to optimize her understanding.
As a result of her passion to support others in self-actualization, Jody started her professional life as a school teacher and coach.
In 1999, Jody chose to leave the school classroom for the golf course and became a member of the Ladies Professional Golf Association. She is the founder of Jody Jackson Golf, Goddess Golf, CSI School Golf Academy; is a published author for a variety of media and just completed an eight-year-term as Technical Director of Player Development and Provincial Coach for BC Golf.
Jody is currently based out of Arbutus Ridge Golf Club in Cobble Hill, Vancouver Island in the role of Performance Coach and GBC Academy Instructor.
Jody's unique Human Excellence & Performance differentiators include:
- Seeing golf as a tool for personal development and growth, a training ground for life, and a mindful pursuit where players learn to face challenges, one shot at time.
- Walking into each coaching session mindful of her personal state, ensuring that she is prepared to coach in an experiential, creative and sensory-rich manner governed by leading-edge information and intuitive flow.
- Meeting students where they are at and collaborates with their present body, mind, emotions and drive within (spirit) in a playful and informative process.
- Believing that FUN happens when we honour the process rather than demand perfection.
Jody is debuting the J2G Women’s Pathway to PowHER through Golf, including:
- Pre-Season Prep
- Fashion, Food & Paraphernalia
- Learn to Play
- Social Outings
- Golf as a Business Tool.
Think of it as a “high-five” for women’s golf! I am asking that you join me, tell a friend and/or collaborate with your expertise so that we raise the bar for a more female-friendly golf scene in Canada.
Contact Jody for 2017 dates and details.
Jody Jackson is a superlative golf coach.
Her lessons are highly organized with clear objectives, instructions, and helpful follow-up notes with annotated photos and videos. Jody combines a thorough knowledge of the golf swing, human physiology and different learning styles with a genuine interest and commitment to her students. Encouraging and enthusiastic, Jody makes learning fun, and every session productive. A five-star golf pro!