Filomena May | Financial Advisor
Filomena brings an INTUITIVE EDGE and holistic approach to finance and planning for the future. Guided by a sense that every shift is about something bigger than herself and a curiosity about what is possible when we push the boundaries in life, she thrives on pushing herself and finding her edge, personally and professionally so that she can make a positive impact for people as a community leader and advocate for women’s empowerment. She is a financial advisor at Filo Financial Solutions of Raymond James Ltd., an author, a mother and the first female president of her cultural society, Calgary Calabrese Cultural and Heritage Society.
Filomena's unique differentiators are:
- INTUITIVE EDGE - Filomena finds her inspiration participating in a like-minded community and is passionate about inspiring others to see their potential. “Women need to trust in their own unique edge, know it and own it!”
- KNOWLEDGE + EMPOWERMENT around money – having knowledge creates power around finances. Filomena excels at simplifying what can appear to be a complicated process, which is crucial in a fast-paced market environment. “Don’t fear money, be empowered by it.”
- CONNECTION - Ability to connect with people on a deep level and tune into what people need; she creates and designs a plan that is realistic for them.
- MENTAL SHIFTS - Ability to mentally shift and do what it takes. Filomena can turn a fearful and emotional time into excitement about the future.
- VISION FOCUSED - “Turning a VISION into reality.” Focus on a vision, create goals, devise a plan and execute.
- PROBLEM-SOLVING - tackling things head-on at face value and communicating it to be more effective in helping people make progress. "It's tough if we say so."