Day 6: CONNECTIVITY UNITES | Guarding Our Energy + Integrating Our Winning Health Practice
Question for today:
As energetic beings, our greatest source of power results by harnessing and integrating our potential energy on all levels - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. What might that look like?
Today's Action Statement: Integrate to up-level.
"True happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are the same thing." ~ Gandhi.
Watch my video below for my thoughts on integration, implementation and how a daily dose of discipline and devotion create a framework of freedom.
Finding more freedom in your weekly flow starts with having a look at your beliefs around your friendship with your body.
- I don't have enough time.
- I don't know what to do that will really work.
- My body will recover on its own.
- Most women make time for themselves last. It is a deep seated conditioning to make others happy, while appearing to have it all 'together'.
- We have forgotten how to listen to ourselves, and trust our inner wisdom and common sense. We opt to listen to external messaging about health.
- After 40, our ability to 'bounce-back' and recover quickly and easily diminishes with age. The aging process can be difficult for women to accept and embrace, as it (wrongly) implies a diminishment of our beauty and power."
Why is being aware of these beliefs important?
According to Dr. Rangan Chatterjee, current stats tell us that 70-90% of what a GP sees is in some way linked to stress. For leaders, that number can escalate easily.
It's time to recognize and prioritize our health. Not as 'negotiable self-care' that we undertake when our body cries loud enough, but as a non-negotiable component of our up-levelled, elevated, non-typical leadership.
PowHERtool #6: CONNECTIVITY UNITES | Guarding Our Energy + Integrating Our Winning Health Practice
In your PowHERcircle Journal, complete the CONNECTIVITY UNITES PowHERtool. If we up-leveled our experience with our integrated health, what might be the 90-Day impact? #10PERCENTMORE #StartWithListening
Share a video or post in the PowHERcircle Facebook Group! Be fuelled by others and their ideas and curiosity around improving our holistic health for impact.
[If you haven't joined the Challenge yet, you can do so here.]