AMPLIFY! Government-Approved National Visibility Training Program for SENIOR LEADERS
We see you. We see all of you.
We see the incredible leader you have worked diligently to become and the hero of impact you are here to become!
You are a respected senior leader ready to harness the culmination of your depth of experience, solid reputation, and wealth of wisdom to access and leverage meaningful opportunities well-matched to where you are now and the impact you are looking to make over the next decade.
WE SEE YOU and work closely with you to ensure you and your potential are fully amplified with cross-country, cross-sector visibility, locally, nationally, and globally.
Our proven AMPLIFY program provides a distinct, proprietary, creative process over 12-months designed to:
- Provide absolute clarity and a progressive strategy to move forward with intentional action
- Amplify your personal brand through the development of a customized online profile
- Support your communications efforts with memorable thought leadership messaging
- Purposefully position you and your priorities through our multi-faceted, third-party PowHERhouse Media Platform
- Walking beside you to strategically complement and leverage your current leader development efforts in a unique and productive way
- Encourage accountability, consistency and connection. As an Amplified by PowHERhouse leader, you enjoy optional (and recommended) participation in The Leader Path, an annual online subscription launching Spring 2020 which aims to bring leaders from multiple countries together, walking through a collective mobilization experience on an annual basis.
PowHERhouse has spent nearly two decades building a solid foundation comprised of an effective online media platform, inclusive of a solid distribution base, a live event series, virtual and blended-learning programming, and a reputable network.
Our AMPLIFY programs allow us to successfully work with women leaders in Canada and globally looking to maximize their professional development dollars.
We are very excited to announce that the PowHERhouse AMPLIFY program has received government-approval status as a recognized trainer of the Canada Job Grant. Please ask us for details on how you may be eligible to save between 60%-66% of program costs, depending on the province in which you live and work.
Learn more about AMPLIFY!
A HOUSE FOR LEADERS
"I transitioned from a corporate career in marketing and communications in 2000 to create a national leadership + performance accelerator, PowHERhouse.
I have experienced what works to successfully support leadership priorities in a corporate setting and wanted to create a framework, platform and creative team to best support women's leadership priorities who ready to stretch into their fullest potential and grow their position of influence as key leaders in Canada.
Ready to move forward? Let's book a conversation to discuss."
- Charlene SanJenko, PowHERhouse Founder + CEO
charlene@powHERhouse.com | 604.741.7985
"I knew there was something special about Charlene and PowHERhouse from the start! I am beyond grateful to Char for her vision of PowHERhouse, and to myself for listening to my instinct to be a part of it. I had no idea what I wanted to do in the world and how I wanted to communicate what I was up to. Char, along with PowHERhouse Media Group, gave me a platform to stand on. The SPEAK! Canada program was an amazing push forward into recognizing my voice and how much I wanted to advocate for the Oil and Gas industry AND the environment... I’m also been extremely honoured to have met and be surrounded by some of Canada’s most ambitious and inspirational thought leaders through PowHERhouse. These women push me further and farther than I thought possible. The concepts and ideas that were in my mind for so long now have connections, networks and are possible."
- Julia McElgunn, Geologist + Sustainability Advocate
“That is what being part of PowHERhouse is all about. It is creating a community… a network… a “tour de force” that reminds each one of us that together, we have the power to lead our lives with courage, grace, and positive energy.”
- Heather White, CEO, 2020 Communications Inc.