PowHERhouse returns to Saskatoon February 6-8, 2019
THE LEADER PATH
Are you READY to scale your growth, impact + influence in 2019?
Join us for 2 Days of Immersive Growth & Impact to supercharge your path and purpose as a powHERful Canadian leader.
Spots are being confirmed quickly! RSVP list below.
Wednesday, February 6 PowHERlunch Venue: DaVinci Room, Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, 405 20th St E
Friday, February 8 PowHERhouse Leader Development Workshop: Edwards Executive Education, 256 3 Ave S
PowHERlunch Saskatoon | THE LEADER PATH
Wednesday, February 6, 12:30-2:30 pm, doors open at noon
DaVinci Room, Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, 405 20th St E
Limited to 100 guests | RSVP LIST BELOW
A refreshing approach to the conversation about women in leadership with an intentional focus and integration of a diverse cross-section of women leaders from all sectors - corporate, entrepreneurship, academia, healthcare, energy + resources, agriculture, sport, public sector + politics.
We are pleased to announce our PowHERlunch guest speakers:
- KARI HARVEY | COO, Innovation Saskatchewan
- CHRISTINE HRUDKA | Chair, Canadian Pharmacists Association
- MIRIAM JOHNSON | Marketing Director, Saskatchewan Roughriders
- VERONIQUE LOEWEN | Manager, Communications, Orano Canada
The World Economic Forum’s latest Gender Gap Report predicted it will take 217 years to close the gender gap at the current rate of progress.
‘For the last four years, companies have reported that they are highly committed to gender diversity. But that commitment has not translated into meaningful progress. The proportion of women at every level in corporate America has hardly changed. Progress isn’t just slow. It’s stalled.’*
WE are the leaders we’ve been waiting for.
THE LEADER PATH: How do we move from where we are to where we want to be as individual leaders? What can we learn from others on the path?
How do we move more women leaders forward on the collective path of leadership to ensure women are mobilized into key leadership positions across Canada. As we do so, we will find solutions to the most prominent challenges facing Canada women and their families.
“I’ve been to a lot of networking events, but nothing like this one. It was mind blowing ~ truly, the way the women showed up for each other, especially in the POD afterwards. PowHERhouse is an important group for me now; I’ve found my community of women." - Tanis
"I am still thinking about it [Regina event] and following up on new connections that I made because of the lunch and reception. I feel you have created a refreshing approach to this conversation about women in leadership; I especially appreciate the focus and integration on women leaders from all sectors - corporate, entrepreneurship, public sector, politics." - Linda
+McKinsey & Company’s 2018 Women in the Workplace
Leader Development Workshop
Friday, February 8, 9 am to 12 Noon
Edwards Executive Education, 256 3 Ave S
Our WOMEN BUILT2SCALE workshop is a fast-paced leader learning opportunity. Limited to 20 participants.
BE seen, known, heard and valued. Enjoy a leader development morning with other high-performing female leaders to explore:
- The importance of building your position of influence as a woman leader and why.
- Focus, filters and low-hanging fruit for optimal fulfillment and performance with ease.
- How do you want to be known in the world? What is the impact you are looking to make?
Hour 1 | Clarity: What are you ready for in 2019, and how do you get there?
Hour 2 | Commitment: What are you deeply committed to and ready for next?
Hour 3 | Confident Communication: What do you need to move forward at this time?
Each participate receives a copy of The Powerhouse Playbook which guides our process.
The workshop includes a built-in 60-minute virtual group follow-up + accountability session. Any workshop participant interested to join the PowHERhouse Women WE Celebrate program receives a discount on her registration.
PowHERhouse has spent nearly two decades building an effective online media platform, inclusive of a solid distribution base, a live event series and reputable network and we want to use it to move you and your team forward.
Building a stronger nation, one powHERful woman at a time. Let's take action with the leaders in your community!
2. Kari Harvey | COO, Innovation Saskatchewan - PowHERlunch Guest Speaker
3. Christine Hrudka | Chair, Canadian Pharmacists Association - PowHERlunch Guest Speaker
4. Miriam Johnson | Marketing Director, Saskatchewan Roughriders - PowHERlunch Guest Speaker
5. Veronique Loewen | Manager of Communications, ORANO Canada - PowHERlunch Guest Speaker
6. Shawna Enns | Levene Graduate School of Business (MBA Student) - I've just returned from researching entrepreneurship in the Caribbean as a QEScholar. I'm an enthusiast for education, sustainable development and social change.
7. Cate Basic | Strategic Initiatives and Project Officer/University of Saskatchewan - To get ahead of the curve, I do what others won't.
8. Tracy Muggli | Saskatchewan Health Authority
9. Anne Gent | Sr. Environmental Scientist/Cameco [MB table guest]
10. Linda Allen-Hardisty | PowHERlunch Table Champion: A vibrant voice in the business world by blending my grounding in organizational development with a practical approach to growing successful businesses.
11. Jill Clarke | Scotia Wealth Management [LAH table guest]
12. Laurie Menzies | Scotia Wealth Management [LAH table guest]
13. DNay Stockbrugger | Scotia Wealth Management [LAH table guest]
14. Jacquie Berg | St Thomas Moore College, University of Saskatchewan [LAH table guest]
15. Carrie Church | National Director Operations, Windmill Microlending [LAH table guest]
16. Kim Bracken | Leadership Development Manager, Federated Co-operatives [LAH table guest]
17. Linda Allen-Hardisty - final table guest name to come
18. Kennedy Pocock - CIBC Corporate Table
19-25. CIBC Corporate Table - guests names to come
26. Marianne Bell | PowHERlunch Table Champion - USask Information Systems Manager Independent John Maxwell Coach, Trainer, Speaker & Project Management Consultant
Marianne is a certified John Maxwell coach, trainer, speaker and project management professional. She believes dreams are achievable goals that are realized when navigating a strategic and purposeful journey. She is passionate about inspiring people to chase their dreams and helping people realize their potential to achieve personal, professional or organizational growth and effectiveness.
27. Lynn Gow - OCM Specialist [MB table guest]
28. Amanda Soulodre | Saskatoon HOME magazine - Curious and Passionate Magazine Publisher
29. Prabha Mitchell | WESK, CEO
30. Sarah Cameron | City of Saskatoon, Chief Human Resources Officer
31. Zsuzsa Papp | Mitacs, Business Development Director providing talent and funding resources
32 - 39 Christina Carlson - PowHERlunch Table Champion - further details and guest names to come
40 - 47 Conexus Corporate Table - further details and guest names to come
Kelly is the Principal Owner and Engagement Consultant at Beyond Connections Consulting. She is a CHANGE AGENT, passionate about transformational improvement. She is an advocate for employee engagement, valuing that greater success and innovation is attained when we empower individuals' whole selves. She inspires others to be passionate about what they do each day, recognizing their untapped potential as leaders both personally and professionally.
49. Kara Johnston | Alberta Innovates [Beyond Consulting table guest]
50. Jennifer May | Saskatchewan Lung Association [Beyond Consulting table guest]
51. Stephanie McKay | Remai Modern [Beyond Consulting table guest]
56. Karen Chovan | Enviro Integration Strategies - PowHERlunch Table Champion
Karen is the Principal of Enviro Integration Strategies, and Shift2Lean Inc., and a Managing Director for Canadian Mining Sustainability. Karen is a strategic, systems thinker and change agent who believes the greatest value can only be derived through common goals, healthy engagement, and collaboration to reduce wasteful practices. With 20 years in the mining sector, Karen engages teams for the purposes of improving project and operational performance by facilitating trust and alignment, thinking differently, and working collaboratively amongst multiple stakeholders.
57. Serena Dallas | Outrageous HappYness, Life Coach & Speaker, Make today ridiculously amazing - you deserve the best! [KC table guest]
58. Toyin Onayemi | Geoscientist EIT [KC table guest]
59. Tamara Bowman | Creative Director & Queen B of Metric Design Centre, Designing the world around you [KC table guest]
60. Donna-Lynn Beneteau | University of Saskatchewan Engineering, Departmental Assistant Mining [KC table guest]
61 - 63 Karen Chovan Table - guest names still to come
64 - 71 - Edwards Executive Education - PowHERlunch Event Partner
“Edwards Executive Education has a reputation for building leadership capacity in the province of Saskatchewan,” said Ashley Drozda, Manager, Edwards Executive Education. “The PowHERhouse luncheon is an expansion of our commitment to delivering high quality, relevant and impactful options to empower female leaders to reach their leadership capacity.”
Women’s initiatives offered by Edwards Executive Education currently include SPEAK! Canada, the Betty-Ann Heggie Womentorship program, Empowering Women Leaders, the Women of Influence Breakfast Presentation and the Lunafest International Film Festival.
72. Britney Graf | Media Professional, Marketing professional looking to connect with like-minded individuals
73. Lacey Crocker | LB Distillers, Chief Operating Officer, Turning ideas into action [MB table guest]
74 - 81 Samantha Rumberger - Harris Greenaway Communications Corporate Table - more details to come
82. Annette Bester | Partner, National Leader Credit Unions, MNP LLP, Passionate about business and a strong desire to help women succeed in leadership and grow and mentor others!
83. Nadine Wightman | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
84. Rebecca Ottmann | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
85. Dawn Watson | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
86. Lauren Seymour | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
87. Brecklin Strilaeff | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
88. Kim Dutchak | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
89. Megan Heidt | MNP LLP Corporate Table - more details to come
90. Jennifer Boyle | University of Saskatchewan, Director of College Communications
91. Kellie Garrett | CEO, Kellie Garrett Enterprises, Speaker, executive coach, Board director, consultant on internal culture/business strategy
92. Stephanie Hughes | DCG Philanthropic Services Inc., Energetic connector, fuelled by creativity, concrete results, and frequent rock star kicks
93.-100. Empowering Women Leader’s program participants | Edwards Executive Education, more details to come
101. Laurisa Ukrainec | Travel Lodge Saskatoon, Manager of Outlets [MB table guest]
102. Jody Tyson | Federated Coop, IT Control and Governance Manager [MB table guest]