Building a stronger nation, one powHERful woman at a time.
PowHERhouse creates opportunities for women leaders in Canada to access what they need to amplify their impact.
- We know there is a changing conversation about women in leadership in Canada.
- We have Epic Women Leaders, but in many cases, we don’t see them, we don’t hear about them, we don’t have access to them. They’re not featured and celebrated and therefore their impact isn’t amplified, and we’re changing that.
- We also have Canadian Women with Epic Leadership potential, but they need to see and hear, and access and connect with the women leaders I just mentioned. They need opportunities to recognize and catalyze their full potential, and we offer programming designed specifically to do that.
There has been a ground swell for a long time on this topic, and we are thrilled to be mobilizing it to the surface and activating it in real and tangible ways. We continue our work approaching our fifth year through leadership programming, events and digital media.
We connect women to their strongest Selves, highest sense of purpose and optimized potential as we operate under 3 guiding principles:
1. If you can SEE it, you can BE it. Positive role models powerfully demonstrate possibility and potential.
2. If you were not CALLED, you wouldn't be COMPELLED. Women have a hunger to follow their true calling. We help them find clarity and prepare them to clearly and concisely communicate it.
3. The stronger, more grounded and energetic we are in our BODIES, the more powerfully and confidently we live, learn and lead in our LIVES.
How We Work | The Details
We have designed a national program called SPEAK! Canada to provide professional women with a proven process and platform, encouraging them to speak clearly, concisely and confidently to move as leaders with impact. We work closely with female executives & entrepreneurs ready to grow, emerging leaders and change-makers who crave to make an impact in the world and SPEAK about it! We are excited to partner with our first Western Canadian University in 2018 to deliver SPEAK! to their female executive learners.
Our quarterly digital lifestyle + leadership magazine called PowHERhouse allows the organizations we work with to publicly recognize and celebrate their female leaders, a great tool for leader engagement and retention!
Our live niche events reach far past typical networking as we provide speaking platforms for the women we work closely with, fill our venues through intentional invitations, and reach a high- quality and depth of conversation through carefully structured programming that encourages inspiration leading to action by profiling women who demonstrate what is possible. "If she can do it, maybe I can too!"
- An engaged community of 2,700+ women
- 5,000+ readers per issue
- Facebook 2,907+ likes
- Twitter 2,945 followers, estimated reach 20,000 accounts and close to 60,000 impressions per tweet
- Linked in 2,689 connections
- You Tube 60.8K views
- 2018/19 LIVE Events, we project 70,000+ potential LIVE connections with women at trade shows, events, conferences and speaking engagements over the next year.
Distribution and Viewership of PowHER TV: Our pilot season of PowHER TV was distributed across Vancouver Island, the Lower Mainland, Calgary and Edmonton, airing of 20+x weekly with a viewership exceeding 700,000 viewers and a potential online audience of 22,000+ followers. We look forward to the upcoming development and production of EPIC TV in 2018, Exceptional PowHERhouse in Canada!
Welcome to our House. Built by women, about women, for women ready to soar!